Ryl source code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Ryl source code.

    Would anyone still be interested in the source code for...i think its row. (not 100% sure)

    If enough people is interested, i will be releasing it.

    i probably wont release it now, since i just heard theres two major servers in development, if both of them fail, ill publish them here.
    Last edited by sweprod93; 16-10-15 at 01:44 PM. Reason: made a misstake.


  2. #2
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    Would anyone still be interested in the source code for...i think its row. (not 100% sure)

    If enough people is interested, i will be releasing it shortly.

    Deleted
    Please don't release it. This will just flood the RYL Scene with Stupid 2 week online servers, who won't have any idea on how to work with these files. However, it's not in my power. I'd just advise you not to.

    Edit: Wondering how you got it.
    Last edited by Bonekrasher; 16-10-15 at 01:47 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    I want to realease it, but also i dont. Because i agree with you that it will only create 2 week servers. Thats why i made a post about if i should, or if i shouldnt.
    And i want to realease it to maybe give RYL a chance in the future, Otherwise we're just digging its grave sitting on stuff like this.


    Honestly, i know nothing about codin, so the source code has no value to me, only to those who knows how to "deal" with it.

    I cannot tell you how i got my hands on it, becuase this will most likely end a coupple of friendships.
    But i can tell you this; TortoiseSVN.

  4. #4
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    I want to realease it, but also i dont. Because i agree with you that it will only create 2 week servers. Thats why i made a post about if i should, or if i shouldnt.
    Yeah better keep it safe. The ones who deserve it and know how to work with it, have it already ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    I cannot tell you how i got my hands on it, becuase this will most likely end a coupple of friendships with some people.
    But i can tell you this; TortoiseSVN.
    So i guess bad configured SVN. However, there are some people in the background improving ryl alot. They should earn the fame instead of those 2 week servers,ye. Maybe keep it longer safe and take a look what's coming up

  5. #5
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Not really a bad configured SVN, more like they let me in, and i decided to transfer it to my computer as a backup.

  6. #6
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    Not really a bad configured SVN, more like they let me in, and i decided to transfer it to my computer as a backup.
    You bad boy. :D So why "backstab" them and release files?

  7. #7
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Because it might "save" risk your life as we know it. And if people just sitt on stuff like this, not doing anything with it... we're just digging ryls grave deeper and deeper.

  8. #8
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    Because it might "save" risk your life as we know it. And if people just sitt on stuff like this, not doing anything with it... we're just digging ryls grave deeper and deeper.
    Like i said. Be patient. Maybe 1 or 2 Months and releasing files will be useless.
    There are 2 Teams i know who are working on 2 different RYL Versions. Softcap and ROW-System

  9. #9
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Aight, ill wait then.

  10. #10
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweprod93 View Post
    Aight, ill wait then.
    Thanks, we can talk about in a few months again

  11. #11
    Hardcore Member sick&tired is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    141Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Don't release it. ROW will become like ryl2 full with 2 weeks server. You wont 'save ryl' believe me. You will only ruin it.

  12. #12
    Infraction bann├źd BountyHunter is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    Fuchia VillageLocation
    641Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Peter who are the one who actually leaked this sh1t . . xD

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! equlibrium is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    Tallinn, EstoniLocation
    384Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
    Peter who are the one who actually leaked this sh1t . . xD
    And who you are you say i leak src ??? Take please gun and shoot it self :) You fucker are just jealous you don have this code but other peeps have XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    Member Bonekrasher is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Can someone close this thread pls? It will only end up in flaming.

  15. #15
    Registered sweprod93 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Ryl source code.

    Indeed, could a mod close thread, I feel a flamewar is incomming.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement