Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ryl1 + ryl2

Reaction score
I have a several question About RYL1 Leihan Spot + Grand Coast On V2240 ..

1.I successful add a new map but when i press (L) it doesn't shows me a legend in map ... how could i fix it ?

2.how could i make a new potion ? like ROW it have addtion + 50% exp , increase speed 10% ? .. i tried to add but fail at last ..

3.how could i make a player can enter zone 1 and zone 2 ?

4.how could i add new teleport to zone 1 and 2 ?

any guide guys ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a several question About RYL1 Leihan Spot + Grand Coast On V2240 ..

1.I successful add a new map but when i press (L) it doesn't shows me a legend in map ... how could i fix it ?

2.how could i make a new potion ? like ROW it have addtion + 50% exp , increase speed 10% ? .. i tried to add but fail at last ..

3.how could i make a player can enter zone 1 and zone 2 ?

4.how could i add new teleport to zone 1 and 2 ?

any guide guys ?

Cursor in map can be fix in Client.exe.
New potions can`t be done need src.
Enter player map1 and map2 look your dbagent + gameserver. It is hard coded sayd zone12. Can be change in asm.
Teleport. When you add enter player Zone1 & Zone2 then sure can teleport because it mean dbagent server fix. But if i remember right then 2240 have anyway added that.
Anyway Good luck :)

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually you can make new potions, just replace a skill you don't need and rewrite the code in asm and then link the potion to that skill in itemscript.

I know it sounds simple but you need some asm coding skills for that.

Back