Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL2 2113SERVER [Release]

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i know for a fact that darkwarr has them
no need for jealousy pavy

hi aphex, darkwarr claims so much :)

Unless he puts a v22XX server online (not just changing Versioninfo, real content) then I'd believe it, but screenshots.....lawl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nope he does not.
He has v426 (v12X) Battle Lohan from official resources *wink *wink

Not 2240

Pavy isn't jealous.
He doesn't work with RYL anymore...

Besides he's a friend of mine if he really needs them so badly he would've asked me long time ago.

he actually has both, he got sent the 2240's from a similar source ;)

hi aphex, darkwarr claims so much :)

Unless he puts a v22XX server online (not just changing Versioninfo, real content) then I'd believe it, but screenshots.....lawl

and why would dark waste time on a 2240 when he has his bl to put up, his pc parts are arriving today so he should have it up soon enough

and hi pavy :construct

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We'll see, but I'm still saying it's a load of bull :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he actually has both, he got sent the 2240's from a similar source ;)

and why would dark waste time on a 2240 when he has his bl to put up, his pc parts are arriving today so he should have it up soon enough

and hi pavy :construct

Not to burst your bubble or something.
But i am 'Official'

I gave him Battle Lohan.
Never gave him 2240.

Yes Choiji gave him 2XXX files which where fake because choiji has nothing (just what he leeches of people like my hack(s) and other peoples scripts etc etc)
We (Dark and I) where pretending as if I gave it to him so he could brag with his friends just for the fun of it.

Anyway think whatever you want.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aphex got pwned again, just like on fusion alpha forum. Time for him to accept it, and move on ;)

Back