Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About script auto ban if use DAGGER bug

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rSec db checks have this feature, just fyi.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am certain you could write some SP's that do it all internaly. Not sure if sql language is enough to parse the binary data but you can easily write SP's in other managed microsoft languages. Look up my db extra checks project on RZ.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thnks izzi1har. I need visual studio ? Have a free version? Or wich the best version to use? did you already did this? A support couldbe helpfull to me!

Reaction score
Nope. I didnt even try it. But seem all in it already complete and useable just need to change the configuration, read the readme files. I think alpha wrote everything there. I never test this one.

Pro

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RonaldinhoR9 - About script auto ban if use DAGGER bug - RaGEZONE Forums

I found the right Store procedure for the script setup "AlterUpdateCharEquip". If i copy/paste, its updated? It will work the auto DC ? Sure have more 4 scripts setup inside, i wish if can install them like i said. Alpha, or izzi, what do you think? Wich VS version is free?or good for it? Srry for to be totally NEWBIE about this.

Last edited:
Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, i'm pretty sure sql 2k doesn't support stored procedures as dll's.
Also, why do people even use such ancient softwares which have been updated atleast 10 times since?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To much easiy for configure..its only instal, and all configue alone. And almost all tutorials, found in internet, used 2000 too. Hard to find a good video tutorial about 2005, 2008 or above. But ill try to instal SQL 2005 too. Alpha, wich VS i need to use ? Any possibiltiy of some tutorial video?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, i'm pretty sure sql 2k doesn't support stored procedures as dll's.
Also, why do people even use such ancient softwares which have been updated atleast 10 times since?

Alpha, wich SQL version, you say is good to use? better 2005? 2008? or try the newest one? Where to download a good one? Express version is possible?

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alpha, wich SQL version, you say is good to use? better 2005? 2008? or try the newest one? Where to download a good one? Express version is possible?

Always use the newest stable version.

Reaction score
2012 and 2012 r2 seem still bugging. But 2005 and 2008 r2 is the good choice isn't Alpha?

Dont use 2008 but use 2008 r2. Idk why, but everywhere on the internet said r2 is better, same goes to win2k8 , win2k8 r2 is better to. Anyway i try and used sql server 2012 , and the leaked 2012 r2 to, smooth, and working like boss with old ryl files but seem its keep give wrong permission for the dbs( tried to change it but after restart it come back to normal, idk if my server pc is the problem. So i prefer 2005 or 2k8 r2.

Pro

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2012 and 2012 r2 seem still bugging. But 2005 and 2008 r2 is the good choice isn't Alpha?

Why do you even ask me? I used sql about 3 years ago the last time.
Newer is better for the simple reason that newer version have more bugfixes in it. Bugs are found, then are fixed and implemented in the newer versions - simple. Ofcourse there are sometimes bad builds where they just make loads of bugs themselves, but those usually get patched pretty fast.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i Agree With Alphaest.:top:
The Latest SQL is The Stable Version.
There's A lot of Bugs in Old SQL I think So.
Anyway The Latest is Better.
Thank You.

Back