Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Server Versions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i forget :D .. sry .. you still can contact me via garena messenger or wechat .. add me @ KaitoDaumoto .. thank you

old client? mhmm .. it still had on google .. dont give up .. just keep search .. i will upload old server file since thread was removed .

I have added you to Garena.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i forget :D .. sry .. you still can contact me via garena messenger or wechat .. add me @ KaitoDaumoto .. thank you

old client? mhmm .. it still had on google .. dont give up .. just keep search .. i will upload old server file since thread was removed .

erm.. still doesnt have. only have 1673 which is suitable for 1753 servers.
im still cant find 1600 below.
and this is client 1673 that i search in google :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah that not real v1600 client dude, it's client from CIB already tested

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
iZzD1haR I've got the 1412 POTE client and 1222 POTE client, as well as the 1673 IU client you posted earlier. I'm going to re-upload them and post mirrors to all 3 later tonight for anybody else that wants them. Could you upload and post the 1600 server you have?

Dremerend, when you will re-upload these files? Give the links when ready.

Back