Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How set Quest lvl Limit above level 99?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in RYL Coder just can put level 99 for the limit.. i try to change it to level 110, but it will change to Level 99 back. :?:

btw, my server is RYL2 v1753.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about try the manual editor ? i mean the RYLCoder 2.7 and use the Script Editor the manual one.

okay, i will try it.. you are a kind person.. coz always help newbie people.. not like someone.. damn.. btw, Thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, Still searching the RYL Coder 2.7

i just do what i can do. that all. welcome. please reply the result.

Still same.. cant change it above 99.. i change the level limit at script tab to 110, then save. i open it back, it will be 99 back.

before i wanna save it, it get error.

"Non valid line. function parameter out of range"
Do you wanna to discard any changes made?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its have an error its does not save at all. check again your quest script

i just change the level.. hurmm.. this thing so annoying me.. nevermind.. i will find the solution with my own :sad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here the Quest Script..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the "Quest Editor" tab, in the text box "Min. LV", just a limit of two characters.
But in the "Script Editor" tab, you can set the level of 110 and 125 if needed.

Download - View attachment Quest_LV110.zip, and look different from your script to see where and how to change the level.
If you can not find a difference, then use the comparison tool.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the "Quest Editor" tab, in the text box "Min. LV", just a limit of two characters.
But in the "Script Editor" tab, you can set the level of 110 and 125 if needed.

Download - View attachment 99083, and look different from your script to see where and how to change the level.
If you can not find a difference, then use the comparison tool.

Sorry, What is comparison tool? and where can i get it? btw, thanks for the quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, What is comparison tool? and where can i get it? btw, thanks for the quest.

Any comparison tool, for example, I have long been using "Beyond Compare 3", it helped me billions of times find minor differences between versions of scripts and other file types ... very convenient.

Everyone knows where can get it: you can buy it, or download from torrents. :thumbup1:

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The script tab has no checks except for parameter type.

The quest editor tab doesnt let you change, thats correct because there was no lvl >99 when i made rylCoder.

Back