Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Unenchantable" Items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So time for me to discuss something with you guys, hopefully people with knowledge will answer. :)

I was thinking about, let's say unechantable items. What I mean is pretty easy to understand. I want to know/discuss if its somehow possible to create an item [sword/armors] which is NOT upgradeable. The idea behind this, stays somehow secret, maybe I can tell it to some people, but if this works out, you will be able to see it sooner or later.

so please, discuss with me :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes its possible...i made itens NEWBIES at my server...They only can be upgraded to 5+(open 5 slots) , but, gems inside slots, dont make any effect. ANd if i try to combine with another one, its impossible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) If I'm not mistaken, there's column for option of drop/trade-able in itemscript.
I think it's apply to npc trade once you disable the trade function,
so the equipment can't be transfer to upgrade window via blacksmith.

2) Remove blacksmith npc on the server?
Or move the npc to specific location/map( e.g: access/interaction to npc location need some requirements- fame,medal,lvl etc.)

No blacksmith = no enchant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Set value "9" on itenscript collum "material value" (Server only) or change the "NORMAL" collum (i forget what's the name of collum in itemscript) to "UNIQUE" (if i'm not wrong, the UNIQUE type cannot be upgraded and the name of item will show in another collor like Purple or Brown)

Good Luck, feed back if this work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set value "9" on itenscript collum "material value" (Server only) or change the "NORMAL" collum (i forget what's the name of collum in itemscript) to "UNIQUE" (if i'm not wrong, the UNIQUE type cannot be upgraded and the name of item will show in another collor like Purple or Brown)

Good Luck, feed back if this work.

thanks. i will try it asap and let you know if it works. :)

Edit; I forgot to mention, its about ryl 2 items. there is no material value in the ryl 2 itemscript.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
rezistance,

will u re-open ryl2 again???

its gonna be awesome!!!

yay!

p.s : or u just studying to get more experiences?

I'm curious~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
one more bump for the sake of my future project :)

How all say, How much $$ you offer to teach you about? all say, knowledge is worthy^^.

And remmeber you answered tis to me?

"Re: [Discuss\Help]Is it possible to Increase the damage of Magic Spell in RYL2?
i dont get it.

couple of hours ago, you opened a NEW topic to contact izzidar. now you're pushing back up a 5 year old topic and trying to contact someone that havent been around here for YEARS.

i could help, but i wont :)"

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RonaldinhoR9 one more fail kid in this forum, let's back to hell... come on :)

Back