Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Virtual Box Oracle

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it possible, install the Virtual Box at host, and make the server running inside it? I mean make the server running on a virtual machine? I ask this, cause i cant make work SQL 2005, or 2008 in my windows server 2008, so i think if is possible make a virtual box, running with windows XP, and so, install SQL 2000 ( tooo much more easy to make it works), and, connect to it . Is it possible?
Anyone already tried?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it possible, install the Virtual Box at host, and make the server running inside it? I mean make the server running on a virtual machine? I ask this, cause i cant make work SQL 2005, or 2008 in my windows server 2008, so i think if is possible make a virtual box, running with windows XP, and so, install SQL 2000 ( tooo much more easy to make it works), and, connect to it . Is it possible?
Anyone already tried?

why not ?

its similar to vps..

vps also is virtual..

virtual private server.

Back