Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 questions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did research on both of this issues, and I couldn't find a suitable answer for me.

1. How do I fix the Inferna force and Enigma force from disappearing when I log off game?

2. Does anyone have a tutorial in English that shows how to add Phoenix Pet correctly?

I don't intend to be a jerk or anything to the other tutorials, but they were badly worded and I couldn't really understand them. I know there's a couple tuts out there, but I've read comments that some don't work and others are badly translated.

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) I didn't know they did, if your client is based on one new enough to support them.

2) There is a release here that people have said seems to work, provided you are happy with only the one colour of Phoenix... I've not seen a tutorial that is "complete". Most seem to require you do a little fiddle when logged in as GM and use one of the BR Web Admin Paniel things to introduce Phoenix to the character each time before they log in. "Phoenix Egg" certainly does disappear when you log out, even on clients which should be new enough to support it.

Perhaps if you linked the guides you have seen, and quote areas that don't make sense to you, we can collaborate here on a better than automated translation?

Back