Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

account on PT vietnam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good idea OcUK, but would not be within my budget at the moment! Just wish I could play the VN priston to see the progress made ​​by them and because I'm passionate about Priston ... and diversity is always a good way to learn.:D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could you post a link to official vmPT?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vormav not know if this is official but I think so ... I found them quite interesting client, but could not in any way create an account to play ... he have a launcher such a super interesting and Auto E-XPT functions that have to be studied very interesting ... the link is if you can create an acc teaches me the way!:thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I look like private server. There is register btn, you can google translate this site.

You might need mail @yahoo.com.vn
beside that it look like every priv server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keeps returning an error message ... even though I created an email. vn. Could tell me what might be wrong ...

This message!

VUI LÒNG NHẬP VÀO MÃ XÁC NHẬN
Quay lại
NOTE: Vui lòng xem kĩ hộp mail với tên miên yahoo.com và yahoo.com.vn khi điền vào địa chỉ email.
Vui lòng đọc kĩ điều lệ trước khi tham gia game. Nếu bạn không đăng kí được vui lòng gới qua webmaster@e-xptgame.com hoặc Y!M: exptgame . Để được giúp đỡ.
Hoặc soạn tin nhắn SMS:
REG E-XPT gởi 8277

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK. There is hint for ya try to contact fahaza beucase he is one of the game masters on this server. Or alternatively email the webmaster@expt.com for the help on registering account. Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I ended up doing just that asking help from webmaster @ and he was very attentive and have responded as if proposing to assist in the registration!

Thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In case it's still not clear, official VN PT servers closed a year or two ago. (it was very sad) There are now many good pServers in VN and they are able to be quite "vanilla" in their features, since they don't need to compete with or vary from the official server.

In Vietnam, only PT II is official. :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tchê ... PT got me this record is really cool ... the launcher, and a self-expt they use with some pretty cool features that have not yet learned how to use ... and they have one system that have tutorial here on RaGEZONE taking each item of the char ... type bracelet, glove and boot and char gets only some parts of the armor .... very interesting the server!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it's closed on 2009 if i rmb correctly, all other PT from vietnam now are private servers (ofc with customizations and high rates)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I forgot that VN server went offline. Thanks for reminding me. Site looked like official but players lvls (18x) did not :)

In Vietnam, only PT II is official. :\
Someone still runs PT2? LOL

Back