Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I am a beginner and need help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I came here trying to play a game by myself I succeeded in doing server in Virtual Box,but I don't know how to add or remove items.I am not good at English. I'd like to ask you if you have any guides.Thank you very much for your answer: 오트 :

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
as SheenBR said. look in the Tutorials sub section. there are many guides in there.

Please try search before posting for help as the forum fills up with many posts of the same question.

I'll save you some time though since I'm in a helpful mood.

The items are hard coded into the server and client. Adding items is no small task, your best bet is to just modify an existing item to suit your needs (i.e. change a low spec item to be a high spec one and point to different skin files).
The items are not in a simple table in the program so it is not a matter of simply adding them unfortunately.

Back