Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any1 already get the female armor in realmpt?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zgjsyxwj - Any1 already get the female armor in realmpt? - RaGEZONE Forums
This armor is rly gorgeous, when i played rpt, i saw one knight wore this armore ( name in game is female armor), then he becomes a female knight, amazing!! Bside this feature, this armor can also shine like our +20 weapon.
I have been searching tmABCD, but without luck, maybe im not gud at "stealing".:eek:tt1: Can any1 find this armor and share here? I think once u see this armor, u will desire to get it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look like ATA body mixed with AS boots + KS shoulder pads + ATA hands + custom texture + LL NPC head.

...rPT and they "eyes molesting" textures... <_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx, SunnyZ,is there another part of female knight? like emotion potion? coz no such hairstyle in game as is shown in gif. If this is solved, we can use this armor on fs,ks,ps,ats,ms,as, no matter what gender. In your SS, u have a prs head?
@idan sry i dont know anything about them, im just a hardcore pristontale player. I'm here just to learn more from others' posts.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Head is from LL, -v-
LaxeLore\resource\Object\NPC\71020100.nif

It's easy to add it... it have only one biped bone... head.
LL have more goodies than just this so I recommend you to check it out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Head is not affected by armour in PT... only rPT has this, and it is controlled by the executable. ;)

Reaction score
The head is from my prs in ePT using the "J" hairstyle.

Could very well be from laxelore. So much "borrowed" stuff from there hehe
Btw Vormav, is your laxelore installer the ~392mb one?

I heard that was an approx 700mb installer newer one out there with all the nif files not locked.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The installer is half the size of a well packed archive of the files after installation. XD

I'm not sure if that's redundant data extracted very well or due to an update.

Reaction score
Ohh bob, I found the bigger laxe lore!
Searching through 10 different hard drives XD

First image is the 700mb rar I found, extracted.
Second image is the 392mb installer I have, extracted.

The 'new' one I have is 1gb larger than the installer version, has like 6k more files.

Gonna upload it now. Gimme a few hours, my ul speed is only 100kb/sec -_-
Hopefully we can have a few more weapons n such to convert :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes... I have a couple of official "updates" which I can apply to the official installer.

What I'm pretty sure I don't have is a copy of the client from the first beta, only the re-opened one. At least, that's what I'm presuming from the videos up on YouTube. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found all the files and replaced them, first time in Clarinha_Server_Files_V01, Im using the Majesty client,see what i got
. So what is the possinle reason caused this problem?
Later i tried in another server and client,
the ks looks like? all female class on this armor is headless, mouse is on an archer. male class except ps got female body and male head. LMAO.:) ,I got no clue i will have to ask u guys for method to replace the head then:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 1st screenshot is just a bad edit. I'm not so good with the Chinese, but the dialogue seems to be saying that an instruction in the client tried to read from address which does not "belong to it".

The 2nd screenshot is mostly what one would expect. It's male armour (that makes him look female ... yea, it's a Trannie suit) The armour shouldn't (normally) affect the head. As I say, Sandurr clearly put custom code in his client. Most probably, when the client detects you putting on the armour it simulates a packet to take a new hair tint potion which doesn't exist but is associated with that new head.

That's a simplistic, player oriented means of describing it. At code level it would be more like the GM commands to change your head and body mesh. What are they again? "mymodel" or something? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st SS:yes, sry for forgetting to explain the SS, it says RAM cant read, have u tried it? My friend got same problem as me. But the game doesnt crash on another client after replacing. I dont know why.
2nd SS:yes, i understand, u already said hairstyle is controlled by the exe in ur last reply. However, SunnyZ got a prs head on the female armor.They fit well and looks cool on his SS. I wonder how he made this.
Thx again for ur reply, bob :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh, SunnyZ is always switching out meshes in his client.

Head has three parameters, crown, (age / tier / job) class and tint. Those match up to a head mesh. If you know which head mesh file the client maps to your character, the .SMDs are interchangeable. So you can replace that file with any other. Put Archer head on Pike for example. XD

This will not be affected by what you wear though. So if you take off "Ugly" armour you will have female head on male body. :wink:

Reaction score
However, SunnyZ got a prs head on the female armor.They fit well and looks cool on his SS. I wonder how he made this.

The only thing I did was change the ase model name inside the robes inx file.

I firstly copied the aronugly armour files (inx, smd and image files) from realm pt's folder into epts. I fixed the smd model by changing the header back to epts header in hex.

My prs was wearing lvl 100 robe, I wanted to change prs 100 robe into this new one, so I opened up mc022.inx (prs 100 robe info file) in a hex editor, then i opened up ar0nUgly02.inx in a hex editor.

Copied the first couple dozen lines:

Then go to your lvl 100 robes files (or what ever armour you want to replace)

And insert the copied text from previous into this file:
Remember insert, not paste, you do not want to increase the size of the file, just override the text that's already there.

Then save it, next time you login your 100 prs robe will now look this aronugly armour.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes... I have a couple of official "updates" which I can apply to the official installer.

Can you upload them? I think I missed them somehow.

@zgjsyxwj If you have message box with error you can use "Ctrl + C" when you have this window selected. It will copy your error, after that you can paste it to notepad or on forum. Its better than SS.
Just a little TIP & Trick ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh... I was uploading them and then I realised... I think they must be for Legend of the Ring. They don't actually fit the Lax structure at all. Sorry. :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it is, i copied and translated myself, sry for bad Eng.
---------------------------
Teste Priston: Game.exe - 应用程序错误 program error
"0x0041796c" 指令引用的 "0x00000644" 内存。该内存不能为 "read"。
"0x0041796c" instruction referred to "0x00000644" RAM, which cant "read".

要终止程序,请单击“确定”。 Terminate press "OK"
要调试程序,请单击“取消”。 Debug press "Cancel"
确定 取消

@SunnyZ thx for ur detailed info:thumbup: after sloving the error, i will try it asap.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like bob mentioned its a bad edit. Check your 0x0041796c and compare with unedited .exe if you have.
Try nop 'ing it?

Back