Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

.ASE importer for blender 2.71 / Need help modifying existing 3d file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask how do i go about editting the pristontale equip's file. I managed to convert the .smd file to .ase using sandurr converter but how can i it load this data into blender 2.71 for editing?

Appreciate if someone can enlighten me on how i can modify the existing game file.

Thanks in advance

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sandurr's Converter will output .ASE files. You can try this link to get .ASE Importer for Blender.
Hope it helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently using blender 2.71. It will work for later version i suppose? Because it mentioned its meant for series 2.5 :(

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya. this importer is for 2.5 may you can change the script for working with 2.7. There is no updated script as i know. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I download the 2.53beta version of blender so go along with the importer script. But the ASE just won't load into blender. Can some pro help me check if the file i used is corrupted? Or I just did a wrong importing process.

This is the link to download the file i try to import.

Thanks ^^

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but i think the Gaiatest.ASE is corrupt. I try to load it with AssimpView and it crash while reading this file. May you can try another file.

Back