Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

atl teleport core

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

When I use the atl teleport core sometimes I get spawned under the map, how could I solve this?

Greetings,

Grimske1

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Change the spawn co-ordinates of the core you added to the game (Atlantis doesn't exist in any Standard, or released client, so you must have added that yourself?) to match the co-ordinates at which you placed your Atlantis (beta Ricarten) map.

Seems pretty obvious to me, but I never added a new field core to a client, and I can think of at least two ways I may go about doing that. Of course, the way to change the co-ordinates would be completely different depending on which method I chose. (as would securing the client against player abuse after adding a new spawn)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the mpt files blue core 4th page is not working for me how could that be?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because there is no 4th page in most clients. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for an other question does someone has the quest drop items? (QT101, QT102, QT103)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i dont have the drop items and am using the mpt server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we made the drop images by our own but now it doesnt show up in the inventory after picking up

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Inventory image is stored differently to drop image, even if they often look identical. They actually aren't, most of the time. Different resolution, and sometimes even aspect ratio.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also tried to fix the 4th page of the teleport core (blue core) but i have no clue how i also tried the guide provided by greegooverse site but also not helped..

Back