Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boots/Guantlets/Bracelts Aging

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to ask you all if someone have with Boots/Bracelt/Guanlets aging success?

I want to start to develop it. If I have any success I will share with you guys.

It would be nice if someone had success and can give any information about it.

Thanks

Preview of the new aging system:
JayMoko - Boots/Guantlets/Bracelts Aging - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I success with bracelets can aging for a long time... I will continute with boots and gaunletst for a summer seasone in year

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i modify an old game to make boots aging...it can add 0.5 rating and 0.2 absorpt every time..of course you must modify your server to support it..and Guantlets/Bracelts Aging are the same like boots.
格挡率=rating 防御=absorb

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
004C3B00 . B8 00000202 mov eax, 02020000 (server.exe)

Form this address on,you can make a breakpoint and step on and on the following codes.then you will find where control the aging for any items..if you are skillful at OD,i think you can manage it.Good luck ,everyone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm abit confused. I just found the currently aging rates also the place where you can set the fail chance. I think I can use the aging rates chance (breaking item chance) for the boots/bracelt/guantlets too. Could you give abit more information for it? Would be nice.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i modify an old game to make boots aging...it can add 0.5 rating and 0.2 absorpt every time..of course you must modify your server to support it..and Guantlets/Bracelts Aging are the same like boots.
格挡率=rating 防御=absorb
Hi rxaicy. You don't have modify with color text when aging.... :D.

@Jaymoko Below MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+28],14.. You can see it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rxaicy can you help me? After I added the new mature for boots, it still brokes... I still dunno why can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you first, explain to us, how did you make the the BLB to be aged? Maybe with that info, we can study and find why the iten is broking.

Use KPT last client. I almost finished that complett system.
But atm I'm working for other projects.
for example Item cleaning system and a complett new item table without replacing any items and more.
I'm just waiting for new update of KPT so I can finally start to develop.

Good luck you ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm I finished all now and I think KPT doesn't finished that system.
Bracelt adds nothing.
Guantlet adds 0.5 Absorb
Boots adds 0.5 Absorb

I think we have to wait or create our own table :)

Back