Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug after change item table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry my bad english

Like the title says, bug after change item table:

The chat and item req. color are diferent and difficult the read.
Anybody can help me to restore the original color?
Thanks

Note: all items are working 100% but with this crazy bug

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the screenshot where you highlight, though I see some glaring issues outside those areas.

What bug are you looking to resolve?

Also, [highlight]I had to apply a tag to your thread[/highlight]. This is becoming a common fault so I'm going to highlight the issue for newer users here.

[highlight]Every new thread you start should be given a tag[/highlight] from the following list:-
  • Development
  • Discussion
  • Guide
  • Help
  • Release
  • Request
This applies throughout RaGEZONE, and in the PT section, if you are thinking to tag Development, Guide or Release, you may want to consider posting the thread in the sub-sections we have.

If you're thinking to post a thread for which none of these tags seem appropriate then it's entirely possible that the topic of your thread is actually off-topic for this forum section. Feel free to ask a moderator before posting, and getting an infraction on your account for doing so.

These tags work like hash-tags in other social media, and make it easier for you to find the information you're interested in. But it only works if everybody uses it.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the screenshot where you highlight, though I see some glaring issues outside those areas.

What bug are you looking to resolve?

Also, [highlight]I had to apply a tag to your thread[/highlight]. This is becoming a common fault so I'm going to highlight the issue for newer users here.

[highlight]Every new thread you start should be given a tag[/highlight] from the following list:-
  • Development
  • Discussion
  • Guide
  • Help
  • Release
  • Request
This applies throughout RaGEZONE, and in the PT section, if you are thinking to tag Development, Guide or Release, you may want to consider posting the thread in the sub-sections we have.

If you're thinking to post a thread for which none of these tags seem appropriate then it's entirely possible that the topic of your thread is actually off-topic for this forum section. Feel free to ask a moderator before posting, and getting an infraction on your account for doing so.

These tags work like hash-tags in other social media, and make it easier for you to find the information you're interested in. But it only works if everybody uses it.

Thanks.

I'm sorry. I completely forgot the tag.
I edit my post

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Oh I see! You've somehow wiped out rendering of the main text, and only got the shadow left. I initially thought that was an intended customisation.

I don't think it's directly related to the table edit, since they are completely different areas of code. I suspect you have extended the table into an code area and wiped out some code which renders text. Remember, if you are going to add items to the table, you need to relocate it to a new memory allocation you've made, which has enough space for all the items you want. You cannot simply continue beyond the end of the table, wiping out what is already there.

When you relocate the table, you must remember to update any and all pointers which index items anywhere in that memory, because many of those pointers start part way through, indexing the start of the 1H Axes, or the 2H bows etc. IMS, some of them are actually calculated too, so they don't show up right away when you look for "references to..."

It's always a tricky modification, and often takes a couple of restarts to get it right, even when you know what you're doing. Good luck.

EDIT: PS, most people (who aren't microamazing or Sandurr XD) don't try to increase the number of items known to the client, only the server. (which doesn't need lots of the client screen rendering code, and is a bit more forgiving) They will swap out items they don't need (low level trash drops) for same-class high level items they do want. ^_^

Last edited:
Back