Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character characters

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Wierd title.
Anyway every character has common characters such as absorb,attack power,defense,speed,Poision,Fire,Lighting etc..
I wonder how all those characters are mixed into a 1 value when the player attacks or defense.

Reaction score
Thats is the "Gold Question", but i will tell what i know about :
[Resistence]
this atribute works very FINE, but, u dont get is so high, i will put an exemple, do you know the 'frost' skill of Pikeman ? so, u see, in bc its don't work? well, works, and very fine!!! but, when u get high level u get so much "ice resistence" and the Frost, of that skill doesn't works anymore =D, the such thing happen with the Stun, of Fighter and Atalanta, with a Fire Resistence, There's too the poison of Pikeman... and more.
-Resume- this Atribute, Resistence, works for DEBUFF!
[Absorb]
its more easy to understend it with a exemple > Someone, or monster, who have 100 -100 of Attack, attack you, so u will recive 100 of damage , but u don, u recive 30~50 ... there's enter the ABS atribute, so, u have 90 of ABS, and u recive , of an 100 attack ( u can see it in Chat ) only 30, 'But my abs is 90 why i recive 30 and not 10 ', you ask me, and i tell you... your abs is a RANDOM value who will get the max of 90! so u can random 10..20...70...89 , well, the values are close to the max, in all cases, and this value is subtracted of attack, so, you recive less damage.
- Resume - is works for u get less damage.
[Speed]
this is your Walk Speed.
[Defense]
have there something who few ppl know about. the defence only works if to monster don't miss, yeah there it too, so you will recive and damage, couse someone do not miss , and maybe you will see 'Defence','Evade','Block'. all this things will make you dont recive any damage.
-resume- works for you dont get an damage.
[Attack Rating]
this attribute works for u don't miss and attack.
[block]
works for u block an attack.
[evade]
works for Evade an attack.
[Attack power]
works on you Normal Hit Damage, for exemple, you see 110-120 , you hit something like 110, maybe 115, and by max, a critical, 120.

i think that's all
=)

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
That's a lot of nice information, about the frost thing I didn't know that I guess when they developed the game they didn't imagine that people would be 14x one day.
Anyway this information is nice but not enough when I want to program a simulator of few chars fighting so no one knows about any mystery formula that we're looking for? :tongue:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really, because a total is calculated from all the effects of things worn and ages / sheltoms applied, buffs in effect etc.

The best place in memory to look for all these statistics is the record which is uploaded to the server during "Game Save..." It's all in there, and, of course, all the functions and algorithms which work combat time calculations out reference the addresses in that record.

Sadly, mod of them do so via pointer to pointer to... you get the idea. :(:

Back