Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan System bPT Server 4176

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum!

I am using the server files that Tolrok posted!

BPT Server 4176

http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/bpt-server-4176-a-833906/

Could progress enough in these executables, but I could not turn her clan system.

I tried several different ways! But none of them worked, and only with this Server Files clan that returns me the error 58.

PS: Only with such files that returns me error 58, the other clan works perfectly!

Can anyone help me? I thank you!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have SQL and Clan DLLs which work for your database, you can move those over. Newer DLLs often have the details hex into them, rather than relying on system Registry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Antares2012 and Bobsobol, thanks for the tip! But the case of my executable was beyond!
I realized that the error was not with any of my configuration files ClanSystem, and only with these executables that the clan does not work!

Compared executables that did not work with the other clan that they took, and found some changes!

I used references connectivity clan to start the search.

In executable game.exe

When searched for: s / ServerMain nothing was found!

When searched for: s /, my result was this: s / ManagerCLL

So that barring the conecxão with the clan, and did I get the error 58 face! Independete than I did on the Host or clan.dll and SQL.dll

What do only changed was found for the standard!

In the end, it worked =) Thank you all!

PS : You can lock this topic

Back