Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client doesn't match server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm unable to connect my server by client. Probably because client and server isn't match. The client is CPT official client. Version is 1035, and the server is KPT test server. Version is 1850. Can you help me? If need to provide the executable file of server and client, please tell me.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
you said it all right there, they don't match. they won't work. get a client that matches your server, or get the CPT server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't find the CPT server. So I ask for help here. I hope that someone can help me to change file of client or server to make them match. I find the thread about it in the community yesterday night. But it is posted 8 years ago. It didn't allow to reply. So I have to create a new thread for help.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
you cant just "change it to match" the whole source code has changed between versions and without know what, they wont match up.
not connecting is probably different ports, but even still, if you could get in, it would be buggy AF.

Back