Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ClientFull Korean Priston Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
Can Someone post to me the current Korean's Priston Tale clientfull?
I tried to download it in the site but I Couldn't at all.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Here are the links to the torrents from kpt's website.

KPT Full:
KPT Test:

They do not have the latest versions on their site for download.
You must download either one of these, install it, then run the update a few times to get all the latest files.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought it was just if you avoided IE as I do. I've tried it out on various setups and the closest I got was IE6 with Flash 7. (that threw no errors and locked up the browser till it filled enough memory to lock the PC so even CAD wouldn't break out of it. XD)

I wonder what YD expect Korean people to be browsing with to get the download from those links.

Anything other than IE6 on Windows 5.x doesn't seem to be compatible with their KD AX plug-in. Even then, you have to fake the date because the signature becomes invalid some time in 2011. IDK what they are playing at.

Can any Korean readers tell us what they would do to get an initial download from YD?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nao estou conseguindo baixar a verção atualizada do kpt....
alguem poderia me ajuda urgente

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SunnyZ, thanks for sharing KPT client.

If you can help me, I have two questions:

What is the difference between Full Client and Test Client?

Where can I find a compatible client that KPT server?

NOTE: My goal is to ride my own Priston Tale.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Full client is release, Test client is open Beta. The Korean server run a rolling test server and client, it gets reset every so often I believe, so the players can prat about with new stuff on there, but better not worry about building up epic loot and such. There are more bugs, but also the latest features. On the Full server, they will get more support for lost items, crashed accounts and so on. They only log hackers and cheats on the Test server, on the full one, they are banned.

Either of those clients will work on most of the servers released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back