Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol, I'm not proud of my country.. its very the opposite =p
I'm ashamed of it, I hate BR, BR sucks

Just searched "polska" in utube:

lol? this guys talks funny loololol
the sounds of poland, germany for example, are too hard to pronounce :S
and this musics sucks btw lol

Lol its Dutch xD

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi chaps. It's been quiet in here for a while, but I've got something of an announcement to make to you all.

Today, I have requested that I be resigned from moderator status.

I've been moderating this section for several years now, and it's going to be tough to leave. I've laid out my most pressing reason with staff, but suffice to say I have bigger IRL issues to concentrate on, and can no longer devote the time and commitment the post requires. At least, not right now.

I know we lost DK a while ago, and it probably feels like we're all abandoning you. Actually, I'm really proud of how polite, helpful and well natured this section is. Compared to other areas of these forums, it's always been a pleasure to moderate here, and I'd like to thank you all for that.

As far as I'm aware, Sheen is still with us and working hard. I have every faith that he will be able to keep the place clean and tidy without me. I also have faith in our higher-ups, and if he does need assistance, I'm sure we will receive a replacement candidate of the highest calibre.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep "the green", but rest assured I do not intend to do anything silly with my last few days of it. (please, no begging for special "parting gifts") I'm not going to just disappear off the face of the earth, and will probably be around to answer questions and such, but it's fair to say I shan't be around as much, so if I don't get to answer posts or PMs as quickly, I can only apologise.

Again, thanks for your support and your friendship.

Cheers,
bobsobol​

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It is a sad day for PT sub-forum. I don't know if I should like this post... if we had dislikes this would be the first one I gave you! :)

We all slowed down and maybe it's time for younger generation to pump fresh blood into PT? After PT2 failed all devs returned to PT1 so game is not going to die, not anytime soon.
I learned a lot from reverse engineering PT and I learned a lot form you bobsobol! So thank you for all those years! And don't dare to disappear! PT still needs you!

PS 1 Sadly I can't be as active as I used to be but I'm still reading this forum.
PS 2 We still have SheenBR and I hope he will finish his server emulator one day^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help on Aging in boots, gloves and bracelet.

Hello good people like to know how do I able to print the aging in boots, gloves and bracelets. If someone here knows I'll be very grateful.

Reaction score
NECRO BUMP!

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Back