Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mpc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first, run ollydbg,
second, open game.exe,
then, how ??? :?:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
first, run ollydbg,
second, open game.exe,
then, how ??? :?:

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

[Right click] Copy to executable > Fix DC 4

However if you can't find this option than i recommend to read the f****** manual!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: how to fix the bug of dc4

:lol: ROTFLMAO :lol:

I love your sense of humor Vormav... but you shouldn't do things like that. Some people will not understand the joke.

DC4 is (IMHO) phantom. There is no such thing a "DC4 bug". All DC code is implemented for a reason, you get DC when you break the limits of normal play for safety. When you intentionally break the limits of normal play, and want that to remain a feature of your insecure and unstable POS server, you should go through, find the code which correctly identifies all your players as cheating with your overpowered "whatever", and disable, or reduce the limit. :D:

If you haven't overpowered anything, then DC is only because your players are hacking. Don't disable it.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Yes I know but question like that ask for it by itself...
With that much data asking "Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?" might even fix problem:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Okay. We need a new tag [Joke], and this thread now officially counts.

Great laughts Vormav and Sheen both. TY.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LMAO, although would be much "funnier" if would be added like "olly pluggin" hahahahahahaha

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

2 days and not answer from "mpc" user... I guess his face look like this right now:

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Trolling is a art ;)

This thread is doomed (information value = 0) from start so lets all have some fun here before it will get deleted.
Anyone like Top Gear? :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Fine by me... I'll give you a double.
Lonely Island (pre Akon)- Jizz in my Pants

followed by the best response ever
Ms. Taken - Puke in my Mouth
Who doesn't love Top Gear? XD

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

what would be "jizz"?

Here is mine:

BED INTRUDER SONG IS THE BEST!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Seriously? Jizz would be the male sexual climactic discharge. o_O

An abbreviation of the word Jizum.

My understanding is that is was originally used to describe the fluids collected for artificial insemination of farm animals.

Just as the word "teats" (as correctly, and scientifically spelled / pronounced) is used in farming to describe the lactating glands of dairy animals, and more commonly pronounced (by the farming community) "tits" becomes a derogatory term for a human females' breasts, so "jizum" becomes "jiz" and a uncouth term for human male ejaculate.

The separation of spermatozoa from the lubricating seminal fluid, selection of prime sperm candidates and introduction to a donor egg is beyond the realm of the farming community, and so the term simply applies to the whole lot mixed together as it occurs naturally. (which isn't something scientists are interested in describing)

The word is therefore an accurate (if unsavoury) term for the substance in question, where the more common slang "cum" simply describes the physical climax (experienced by both men and women) which mixes and discharges it from the male in question.
Or you could ask the what the ignorant youth believe the word means. :lol:

Ultimately, any word means what ever the majority of people believe it means.
So the fact that the word "waffle" correctly refers to a pregnant or egg bloated fish is somewhat irrelevant, while most people continue to consider it as a derogatory term for female genitalia or a person who is deliberately obnoxious and / or obstructive. (as in "Just stop being such a waffle and let me get on with it will you?")

And since we are talking about things which should not be said in polite company, but which are funny none the less:-

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Yes, I'd seen that before, and the original news report by Elizabeth Gentle from which it was composed.
As far as I'm concerned, it just proves that you don't have to be either skilled or talented to be a pop music star these days, and if Antoine was just a little more "handsome" he would already be hitting the top 10 charts world-wide. XD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Yea... I think there are enough stereotypes in that short news report as it is, without making any more generalisations.

All the African Americans crammed in together in unsuitable accommodation gawking at the white news team and stupid looks on their faces with the blond white reporter and the white crime scene investigators. These are not the impressions I get of peoples of differing race in my country, and it's rather sad to see it in a news report.

My personal home and working environment is reasonably cross gender and with a wide variety of races. None of which has any bearing on the abilities of any of the individuals I work with, or the attitudes, posture, dress etc of the people I meet with day to day. Excluding the dress of those devout enough to feel the need to only ever be seen publicly wearing a full burka.
Don't really agree with that. But not because I don't agree with Islam, or because I want women to wander around half naked for my pleasure though. Honestly, I couldn't disagree with it on those terms. That would be like disagreeing with a nuns habit or a sari... both of which are fine by me. (One is not an outright deceleration of religious denomination and neither completely obscure ones identity.)

I don't agree, mostly because it smacks too much of the star of David armband the Nazis' used to force Jews to wear. I think you should be a authoritative minister of your faith to go any further than a simple token, like a cross, star, fish, sword, crescent, yin-yang or swastika (the Buddhist form "卍" not the skewed Nazi form) on a pendant.

Also because people aren't allowed to enter public buildings (super-markets, banks, public records buildings and Post Offices et el) wearing a hoodie, balaklava or motor-cycle helmet etc. because it obscures the face from surveillance cameras and makes witness identification so very difficult after a crime has been committed. But wait! You can't prevent anyone doing the exact same thing with a burka in case you offend their religious devotions! (not right)

It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that if you want to rob a bank and not get caught on camera you wear a burka, what-ever your religious beliefs, because nobody can stop you or question you about your motives for doing that.

And who will get the blame when the police can't catch the perpetrator? The poor Muslims again. :(: Even though it's highly unlikely that anyone of their faith would exploit such devout attire for any such deviant behaviour, they have created the security flaw which makes it the perfect "thieves tool".
Having said that, from what little I know of the projects in Lincoln Park, even if I where a betting man I wouldn't want any part of that action. XD

That's actually way too serious for this thread, so I'll add this which I actually uploaded for DK-H20
:lol:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

I see that thread is out of control >=P

Something cool is sow today:

And the reason why I think BR is funny ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Hmm... I know of a neat trick with CDs:-

Back