Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: RaGEZONE *NÃO* é a MIB *** IMPORTANT *** RaGEZONE is *NOT* MIB

lol, no comments

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

I doubt anything will change.

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

PS. I did not found Justing Biber in PT threads so we are not doomed yet!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

We are now :lol:

Staff member
Reaction score

wtf, that guy, hes really faggot. Music is turning itself into poop nowadays.
Where the duck is the old Guns? Megadeth? -.-

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

@Vormav: ROTFLMFAO!
Noooooo! Now you've done it! It's all *your* fault Vormav! :*:

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this isnt the right place, if bob wants he could move it to another place, or even create an OP to se can discuss it among ourselves, without going to that offtopic section - I'm not a big fan of those guys if you know what I mean....

I just want to know what you guys thinks about this duck*ng awesome singer...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
[SIZE=+2]Community Spirit Thread[/SIZE]

This thread should contain "polite" off-topic conversation.

• Anything which is offensive will be removed.
  • Anything which is in-offensive, but inappropriately placed runs the risk of ending up here.
I'll move posts as and when I find them. (the back catalogue is quite large)

If it gets the "seal of approval", this topic will become "sticky".

All in favour, please feel free to say Aye. Those opposed to the very idea are also welcome to say Nay. :wink:

--- Edit ---

[highlight]It has begun![/highlight]
The poll will remain open until sometime (world time varying) around the 1st of August.

I've voted Aye. It's public so we know who does, and who does not approve of such activities. This may mean we are more or less prepared to "joke around" with you. If you want a more "work" like community, then we won't be offended. (Certainly, I wont)

Please share your opinions.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Aye... but OPer can come back at any time and close thread just for some lulz?

gNVkN - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Angry OP ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well... his OP is now just one of many in *my* thread... so I guess he can't.

That wasn't intentional. I meant to leave his post in his tread... alone. :*:

Cactus are fantastic for all sorts of reasons. They can quench thirst, heal wounds, make amazing soup or salad, and can even be worn as clothing. Some have stringy insides which can be woven into a kind of cloth, and I've even seen Cactus paper.

If his intention is to put the fire out in that car... I think he should have spun it into a blanket first.

I am mindful, however, that the source image looks distinctly un-funny. It reminds me of scenes from the British Paras going nuts in a previously pretty peaceful civil rights protest in Northern Ireland on a day we now remember as " ". :(: (one more reason to be ashamed of my nations actions)

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Tom Cruise dances to Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger!

Those girls attempting to make a custom "risky business"/ old time rock and roll video clip.

I can watch that 100 times and still laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Akon makes me laugh

2006 - lonly

2008 - i wanna duck you

2011- i just had sex

Next 2 videos:

2012 - i got aids
2013 - i died

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Humour is a very strange thing. It was amusing for me to see Tom Cruise so young again, (I hated him so much as a kid) but watching people in horrendous accidents I find disturbing, while other people are laughing their heads off.

Akon is one of the better contemporary R&B artist IMHO. (I hate Usher :wink:)

Personally (when I'm in the mood for that kind of music) I usually go for some Craig David
Or, if I'm going to be fair to British R&B, I have to list Jessie J.
I also quite like Руки Вверх (Ruki Vverh in Latin)
While I have always been really keen on Тату (t.A.T.u. but don't bother with any of their tracks which have been recorded / re-recorded in English, their crap :lol:) I love this music video by Акула which parodies their rise to fame outside their home land. XD
(actually, I always liked Russian pop music, I got so excited when we got mix tapes smuggled across the Wall)

Meanwhile, in the pop music show downs...

Going back to DVs post, as for D-12 (the band who are usually known only by their lead singer EMEINƎM) I congratulate their success, and their promotion of racial integration in popular music, (something Hip Hop has always done well) but for the most part... I find the lyrics offensive and am more than tired of hearing them everywhere I go.
This is their ultimate track. This was when I absolutely did get what they where talking about and want to run with it. Now, I've just heard too much of it. :):

Last edited:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Nice videos, but let's say that (russian music) && (Imri) = false;
Let me show you a nice cover of me and a girl playing the song "Nothing else matters" by Metallica.
Turn on the volume(video volume is low)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nice cover. I used to sing that track when I was at college too. XD

Some things never change. :wink:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It isn't a cover... it's video of a guy playing drums in time to the original track.

We only hear the original, so when you hear percussion that you don't see him play (happens a couple of times, and looks pretty odd) that's him stuffing up. :wink:

Despite that, what we are hearing is a studio production that would have been cut together from several takes, and most bands wouldn't be 100% studio perfect in any live performance... and it is clearly a complex piece for the percussionist. (or, "drummer" as rockers often refer to them... a drummer, IMHO has a drum, and plays in a marching band... if you have more percussion instruments than a single drum, you are a percussionist) XD

Staff member
Reaction score
this video HAS to be true!

lol

@edit
I'm no master in drumming, but i guess this song is veeery hard... and its a very good song though.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wouldn't have used the word "fake", as I say, we can see him making mistakes, but don't hear it.

The video does make it very clear the level of effort required on the percussionist part to get that track right.

The first video in your last post, I would guess is genuine. He fails to match timing with the double kick drum a couple of times, and unlike the first version, we can hear it, even if we don't have the split-screen close-up shots of the kicker-stick.

The track is... Meh. It's okay, I'm sure it would grow on me.

I'm still an old git, and my tastes in "Hard Rock" are much more classic.
Annihilator are still tight as ever, and Jeff Waters owns lead guitar... but the new lead doesn't have the power or vocal range of the original. :(:

I still love their Jazz like ability to completely switch the tempo on a dime.

Not a great "live" band, but very creative and artistic in composition.

Both, probably from the same time period as Imris cover. :wink:

Consequently the "young" bands I like are things like Sum 41

And sometimes (the over-produced) Good Charlotte

I like alternative / Emo stuff like Dead Weather too.

But I'm afraid I find most creativity in Freeform Happy Hardcore these days. It's also a kind of "open source" music, mixing bits and pieces of other things and compiling it into something new and contemporary. :wink:

Rock is "nostalgia" for me. I love it, but it's not very "now".

Has it really changed as much as we have since this classic I still remember fondly?
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I like one or two songs of Megadeth, some of metallica, ac/dc but very little.
My taste for music is like Trivium, KSE, Arch Enemy, A7X, All That Remains, Bullet for my valentine, Lamb of God...

If you like Emo stuff you should listen some of that band called Panic! at the disco...
btw, this song is GREAT!!!
LOL! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FRIDAY SONG? LOLOLOLOLOL

Jesus, that Russian accent is really MTF AWESOME, but the best part, without any doubts is the end LMFAO

This one is good too

Last edited:
Back