Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:lol: LMAO at the dub. :lol:

Never "got into" Megadeath, but I have great respect for them. Historically, Megadeath and Metallica both emerged from a split in the original band... rather like Guns'n'Roses and L.A. Guns.

You can spot excellent musicians when they can perform live with all the electrical wizardry taken off them. XD

Another classic band of the period playing one of the finest unplugged sessions I've ever seen, or heard.

It's a shame Kurt Cobain didn't live to produce one of these. (sadder still that his substance addictions lead him to end his own life) I saw him play with Nirvana and stoned off their nut or not, every one of them where excellent live performers. I don't think the band has ever recovered from his loss. :(:

Staff member
Reaction score
I really dont like that kind of songs like that Alice in Chains lol

Its rare, if you send a sonf og them "plugged" it'd be good... I'm not really a big fan of acoustic songs

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alice in Chains - Plugged in!? Easily done...

:D:

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol! Ahahahahahahahaa i kknow this song from somewhere!!!
Really good, probably from some game, cant remember!! poop!

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That poor guy is clearly a little... disturbed to begin with.

The game is clearly well written to have your full attention at the point the "scary image" is displayed... and there are lots of really good videos of people getting caught out by it.

I like that one... I don't know why.

I take it what you mean is that you don't like the Ballads. XD

I found some live footage of Nirvana and Kurt. R.I.P.
Beautifully, and completely unique for their time, they managed to combine the slower calmer Ballads and the Hard Rock into most of their tracks.

Love it. :D: Or as the Chinese would say, "Wo ainee".

Engrish.com had me stitches today.
mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Ahh well. We all make mistakes. :*: :lol:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good Nirvana I love good music :D

BTW. This is true :) ~~~>

aOurt - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

I was so optimistic today ;)
EIqfB - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

And kPT related ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score

the chorus is just awesome...
"swallow every blasphemy...."
"eat out your heart and make it bleed..."

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Very nice guitar, and this cover is also impressive:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't listen to guttural shouting like to first track, "Rain". The second, "Dying in Your Arms" is fantastic.

I love Vormavs Kinder Surprise and Internet "Nope" posts too. :lol:

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont understand why you didnt like the Rain song.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

btw... this guy should stop snorting.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice. Not such a complex track for drummer, but a nice one. I like the idea of a Drummer with a sense of humour, and it's cool that he still has time to headbang and mess around while he's still matching the drumming.

He's clearly enjoying what he's doing. Reminds me of the old One-Man-Band street and carnival performers. :)

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like he snorted some bad poop lololol

nah, just kidding.. I'm more fan of Cobus btw. Here some videos:

Looks more professional, you know, the studio and stuff. and the sound itself also.
(bob, just a noob question, can you understand everything, 100%, that the singer talks? :lol: )

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Daemon Hunter - Lead us home" Not a single word... but that's that "guttural roar" vocals I can't stand to listen to again. I know it's meant to be a grating sound, and it's a valid artistic style, but I'm afraid that without the contrast of clean vocals it just feels like a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum and makes me want to drag it out of the store by it's wrist and give it a good bollocking. (maybe make it think I'm about to smack it, give it something to really cry about) You know?

"Paramore - Careful" Yes, every word... it's hard over the second drum set, but clean sources are easy to understand.
Lyrics:
I settle down
A twisted up frown
Disguised as a smile, well
You would have never known
I had it all but not what I wanted
'Cause hope for me was a place unchartered
And overgrown

You'd make your way in
I'd resist you just like this
You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So I did it myself

You can't be to careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won't come any closer
You've got to reach a little more

Open your eyes like I opened mine
It's only the real world
Oh, like you will never know
Shifting your weight to throw off the pain
Well you can ignore it
But only for so long

You look like I did
You resist me just like this
You can't tell me to heal
And it hurts remembering how it felt to shut down

Won't come any closer
You've got to reach a little more

So I'll do it myself

Won't come any closer
You've got to reach out
Won't come any closer
You've got to reach out more

More
More
More
More, More

--- EDIT ---

It's not caterday, but Imma post more LOLs anyway.
They stole my image! :(:​
Yes, RZ forums have been down for some time. FYI, MentaL was optimising the DB by performing a backup, empty and restore. Presumably in response to the "time out" problems we where having, leading to double post and all sorts. Then MySQL decided to smack him like above. :lol:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not "screams" as such. It's guttural screams, specifically.

This is how Hard Rock should be "screamed" to suit my ear:-
This is how not to do it:-
(another band I have immense respect for, but need instrumentals only to be able to listen to) XD

BTW, it's a shame the "live" footage of ManOWar doesn't have a Mic in the crowd... because "audience participation" is a large part of every set they do... and I can tell you from personal experience that being in that crowd throwing your fist in the air and yelling out at them "Hail, hail, hail and kill!" is an incredibly elating, powerful, and frightening feeling.

Frightening?
Yes... Having done this in nothing but good natured fun, and knowing from experience that ManOWar fans are some of the mildest mannered, polite, non-racist, rockers around. (having vented all of their frustrations and improved their self-confidence very vocally on a regular basis to their ManOWar LPs most probably) You can then look at old footage of the crowds raising their arms to Das Führer shouting "Sieg Heil!" (lit. "Hail Victory!") and realise that they cannot have failed to experience the same elating power to a much darker purpose. :$:

Considering most Heavy Metal bands traditionally get slated for being Satanists, White Supremacists, Anarchists, Womanisers, Drug pushers, Hamster eaters or some other BS. It's surprising to me how little criticism ManOWar got... but it's also pretty obvious from the personal background of the members that they are not, what-ever anyone may think from their "art" alone.

--- EDIT ---
Caturday tomorrow. Post more LOLs. XD
cat enter to my databess ,
what shell i do ?
pls help me!:crash:
>.< Get that cat out of my Databess now! It's shedding hairs on my data! :lol: (see Original )

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-.- Needs instrumental. Was great till the vocals kicked in... actually, it was bearable while the harmonic vocalist was accompanying... but when he shut up, it's unintelligible noise spoiling the music. :(: Sorry. :/:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My cousin sent that one. I thought it was hilarious.

Back