Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DarkKight: LOL. The mouths of babes.

@Sheen: It is a good track, but the footage is 100% dub again. Her timing is perfect, but she is hitting the drums (especially the snare) too weak, and the symbols, often, too hard. (compared to what we are hearing)

Also adds a couple of "flushes" which aren't in the audio. Her "playing style" may be better, but I want to "hear" it. XD

Girls tend to get excluded culturally, both from Rock and from Code. When they come out of the woodwork (Punk, Glam and Hair bands, and COBOL) they rock the world. XD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think this lyrics are awesome, also the cover... I never saw a girl drumming so good oO

Ah, I knew I recognized that girl. She was part of this System of a Down cover--

Girls tend to get excluded culturally, both from Rock and from Code. When they come out of the woodwork (Punk, Glam and Hair bands, and COBOL) they rock the world. XD
That's very true. Some of them should be excluded though -- like Celine Dion and Jewel (*shudders violently*)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Yes, I can hear that I am listening to them playing "live" in that, and her percussion is indeed good. There is at least one guitar in the track which we don't see. I wonder if the guitarist is playing live "off screen", or if (s)he is pre-recorded. hmm

Celine Deon is a great vocalist and performer... I strongly recommend she hire an agent who can pick well written songs in future though. Maybe ask Cher for some advise... there is a woman with no talent and an amazing career. XD

IDK who Jewel is. It sounds as if I may think myself lucky. :lol:

My favorite female singer / song writer and an amazing live performer. (another I'm proud to say I've seen with my own eyes on stage)

And another...

Saw her performing in my local pub... close enough to touch. She was playing violin by that time. This track, I managed to get on the play list at my wedding ceremony. So very good memories. :thumbup: (IDK why she spends so much time performing under her brothers name, I can only imagine it's like Paul Simon always having a picture of Art Garfunkel on stage with him. :(: R.I.P. Art)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
removed no problem.:O:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always liked that song -- Moonlight Shadow =p The techno'ish version is good too.

This specific video has Vampire Hunter D in it =p

mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your not wrong sheenbr. i thought it wouldn't matter but i guess it did. anyhow took if off and apologize for anything wrong i did.
thank you.

gkirby

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG! On topic posts in an off-topic thread! What is the world coming to. :lol:

I wants a Pengwolf. XD And, yes, the remix is good. :cool:

Staff member
Reaction score

I never get tired of listening to this lmfao

does anyone like this kind of song?

this one is better:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My Sexy Pick

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Kid got his Online WOW taken away from him. :p:
Very Funny Vid - :w00t:

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

One of my favoite groups but you got to like country to like it. But reminds me of me when i am rushing to work and back home in the rat race of our socitey. always rushing somewhere. I can't wait to retire. 5 more years and i can yayyyyyyyyy. if i am stil alive.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BtVPF - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
DarkKnight, you signature, that "clown", not the Joker, the other one. do you know which film is he from? I know I saw it once, it was an old movie, about ghosts... really funny lol can you tell me?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's from the movie "Beetle Juice" lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old RFT unpinning was my suggestion. It still lingers, but is no longer pinned.

My reasoning is that it is old. We've tried to keep links alive and so on, but a lot of the posts are corrupted or make assumptions which used to be fairly valid but are far from a certainty with current repacks, clients and OS variations. It was created long before we got the Tutorials and Releases sub-sections, as a common place we could find key files and cheat-sheets.

As a pinned topic, I think it's probably more confusing for newcomers than a welcome aid. It's better to link to the useful posts within it now, and hopefully the F.A.Q. will serve as a useful alternative. ^_^

Remember Stephen Kings' IT clown?

And the "House of a Thousand Corpses" one

Never liked clowns as a kid. I hate that stupid slapstick stuff. Scary clowns rock though. XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha. The movie IT was so long that it was on 2 VHS tapes.

I've thought about re-watching it, but there were lots of lame parts in it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is funny review of

:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG Nooooo! Surely even Justin Biber can't be this bad. :eek:tt1:

Have some class in your plastic manufactured 80's pop. XD

Last edited:
Staff member