Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community spirit - "Off Topic"

Should this become a permenant - sticky - feature of the PT Development section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I love that album. That and Introspective are one of the most prized of my vinyl collection. (Not that I have anything to play them on) XD

Got nothing against the Bee Gees either. But I never could stand A-Ha. Ordinary World was an aweful return for La Bonne and Duran Duran, shame to ruin a darn good career... better to go the Status Quo way, and just keep playing the same old classics. :D:

As for singing with a British accent... How are these?

Actually... they're all English. XD

How about these?

Scotts

Welsh - (and always hilarious)

Irish - (no lack of artists here, but finding British Irish, not Republic Irish, who will sing English, not Gaelic without putting on English or American accents is the hard part... It was basically Enya or Sinéad O'Connor :/:)

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Enya is the b3st

That kind of songs is just AWESOME to listen alone, in ur bedroom, lying in your bed with your speakers in maximum volume and just let the music fill your heads

lol, I talked like a genuine marijuana smoker now lmfao

But I really prefer Lesiem. I just love the way they mix English with Latin in some musics. (I loove Latin lol)
Here is some musics, I hope you enjoy it.

(Only latin in this one)

(Latin & English)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT WE CANT FORGET THIS AWESOME SONG!

And bob, if you like Phil Collins, you MUST see this video.

I was seeing it, till I see him walking towards the drum and start playing, and I was like, WWTF??11??1// lol, amazing video. It seems to be his last show, according to the video description. I didnt know he had quitted. Exciting video. I am just addicted to that song, omg, the best singer of all times. Sometimes I wish I was born in 70's....

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Phil Collins can't quit being Phil Collins any more than Prince stops being Prince just because he calls himself "The artist formerly know as Prince". XD

I used to like Genesis, more than Phils' solo career. Great singer, musician and performer... but I like the moderation the rest of the band gave, I guess. Sting did brilliantly even without the Police.

80's 1 hit wonders. XD

Actually seems he had many hits, but I guess they never exported. XD​
Another long list on YT, but this is all I've ever seen.​

N.B. The thing about being born in the 70's is that you don't really have much knowledge or memory of music for the first 10 years or so of your life. It's our teenage years which shape our musical anchor... so born in the 70's you'd probably be an 80's man, born in the 60's you'd be a 70's man. ^_^

Also, I really liked the Lesiëm tracks, the second is actually introduced and compared in German, so it's a trilingual track. ^_^ Never heard them before. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
what about cindy lauper? lol
ohh girrls just wanna have fuuunn lmfao

Everytime I watch that In the air tonight video, I get chills when Phil Starts owning in drum :lol:

Its impossible not to like this song.

Gandalf is pwning that show LMAO

what about this one? Shes sooooo hot :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I've never felt emotion of any kind about percussion playing.
No harmony = no sex. Rythem alone is for fsck buddies not lovers. :lol: (much of why I'm not passionate about Rap... unless it is mixed with something else... Hip Hop, D'n'B, R'n'B, Indi etc.)

The respect I have for percussionists is purely in the fact that the band falls apart without them, (or a conductor) and the fact that they control the pace of the band from the back of the stage with a sod off gert big kit between them and the audience they need to gauge to get that right.

Run-down of the (overused?) music title "Poison"
Poison (okay, so that's the band, not the track :eek:tt1:) - 1988

Alice Cooper - 1989

Bell Bic DeVoe - 1990

Prodigy - 1995

Groove Coverage - 2003

(not the best remix, but I can't find that on YT)

And now this!!! :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Windows 8 for DL

Watch till end [no spoilers :)]

Another good one:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
A Man is lying in hospital bed wearing oxygen mask over his mouth. "Nurse", he mumbles, "Are my testicles black?"

The nurse raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand & his testicles in the other. She takes a close look & says, "There's nothing wrong with them Sir."

The man pulls off the oxygen mask, smiles at her & says very slowly. "Thanks for that, it was lovely but listen very very carefully. "Are-my-test-re-sults-back?"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
mpc - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nahh. It's part of human psychology that we look for genetic traits which are similar to our own when choosing a mate. The theory is that doing so reinforces those genes for future generations... doesn't explain the "blacks on blonds" phenomenon though. :wink: (where I live, a large proportion of young children are, indeed, of mixed race... usually by white European mothers and Afro-Caribbean fathers... one wonders what all the Afro-Caribbean women and European men are doing for love. :(:)

It has long been known that if you want to lure someone into an internet dating trap, you take a picture of them, change it's gender in Photoshop, and preferably improve any facial symmetry, (but don't over-do it) and they will, usually, fall instantly in love with the image. :wink:

This guy does have very pert Moobs, and he's clearly very proud of them. XD The original message is simply asking for a kicking. He has effectively been "ethically hacked"... psychologically. He left a psychological security flaw, and it was exploited... when he asked for more information, the exploit was revealed.

Women are asked to be very careful about "internet dating", and warned of the dangers all the time. This is fair advise, since the moment that relationship becomes face to face, most women will be at a physical disadvantage if their prospective date has been dishonest in any way. However, men are usually less well armoured psychologically, (being bad oral communicators, and prone to bottling emotion) and are not used to taking advise on dating with care.

I see this as an excellent "exploit" which we should all learn from.

pZBA5 - Community spirit - "Off Topic" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wish I had a dad like that :]

other episodes of HAWP are great too :)

This one is funny too, I did not know USA have so good comedian XD

anyone know name of this show?

__EDIT__
forgot about this great movie :D

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hmm, I like the first, the others are a bit weird.

Love it! :lol:

Staff member
Reaction score
I just found this link in Yamachi's facebook a few weeks ago, and it seems that it started just today, I wanted to share this with you.

the website is

Its a course about AI. The instructors are:
Sebastian Thrun
Sebastian Thrun is a Research Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University, a Google Fellow, a member of the National Academy of Engineering and the German Academy of Sciences. Thrun is best known for his research in robotics and machine learning.
and
Peter Norvig
Peter Norvig is Director of Research at Google Inc. He is also a Fellow of the American Association for Artificial Intelligence and the Association for Computing Machinery. Norvig is co-author of the popular textbook Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. Prior to joing Google he was the head of the Computation Sciences Division at NASA Ames Research Center.
I have just finished Unit 1, and I got 75% of the questions answered right, and you? :lol:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Exporting .ASE with 'Physique'

hm... guide to create new armos.. as you are br i cant even wait to see this in our boards and to see pt to become more and more weird. lol, like that thread about wings, this is just not pt, with this we'll see pt servers with lineage armors, aion armors -.- imo.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

@Sheen: And, like that wings thread, I don't care if the basic technique is exposed. It appears to me that there are now a few people releasing completely new custom weapons here. This started with the conversion of Laxe Lore weapons, and then followed the Darth Revan Light Sabre priestess wand. (completely non-PT, but it exposed many of the principals of making completely new weapon meshes for PT) And now we have many more to work from and lots of information to work out our own ideas.

I would personally love to see Laxe Lore armour implemented in PT, because of their similar lineage. But, as I've said, there are also free, public domain packs of generic weapons and armours for use in game moding which could easily be applied, and then each of us simply need to pick the items we want on our server.

You don't have to use everything which any one developer produces.

Actually, it's things like disabling a feature which upsets me. If a server forced every map to be PvP, even if it is a town... I would never use it. If it enabled you to make a town PvP if you want, but still allowed you to disable PvP for any particular map, or all maps, then I don't mind.

If someone enables "Jumping", "Flying", "Mounts" (nothing to do with PT) but doesn't force you to use them... that's fine. If they make a server or client which can't disable these things... that's not PT. I wouldn't like it. I guess it would be interesting to discuss and study... but I wouldn't want to actually use it. :wink:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

its that with servers like this, the pple that is starting to play pt now, would think this is PT, when it doesnt. If I had a server, based on the "real" pt, I would loose players for those "Priston Tale Ver 2.0 Master Exploder" version lol

And I do not agree on releasing full guides because that fosters lazyness. I agree to releasing crucial information that would lead to the main goal.

Like my DirectX thread. I created it yesterday, no answers. If it was a release thread, or a guide thread, teaching how to implement that in your game, I bet I would see thousands of "THHANK YOUUU!! +1 I LUV U GRATZZZ", but no one is willing to help us achieve that.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

DirectX thread? Which was this? Did I miss something? I think the most useful DX thread was the one where Vormav found a Window forcing API wrapper which works... even if it is Japanese and not developed in some considerable time.

I don't think "I know everything, but I'll only tell you a bit" is very useful at all. I accept that it is sometimes necessary... when you know because of something you have developed privately, which should not be shared because it belongs (at least in part) to someone else... like the stuff with the updater... you could figure out what Moons had done from what I knew, but I couldn't "just give it to you" because it wasn't mine to give. ^_^

OT
IDK if you ever got that properly working, but I've pondered how to "test" your patched updater without patching it again to point to my file server. :S Was considering "spoofing" the server address, but that's not a quick job for me to set up.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Oh. Okay. We have had a fair few of those. As I say, they don't tend to produce very much, because DirectX is pretty difficult to reverse. Especially with the mish-mash of API versions and fall back that PT uses. :(

Back