Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Conn. Failed.." on windows 7 64 bits home premium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title, I have some problem when connect to server in Windows 7 (64 bits version, I have both Ultimate and home premium and both cannot connect to the server).

I tried to use Hamachi. The results are:
+ Computer with windows 7 64 bits cannot connect, whenever I clicked connect button, this message appear.
View attachment 120130

+ Computer with windows xp (sp2, sp3 32 bits version) play the game pretty well.

Note: When I tried the Client in windows 7, the message "Conn. Failed.." appear right away (you can see if you cannot connect to server because of server's problem, there's always "Connecting..." message before "Conn. Failed..")

So I wonder if there something wrong with my client when it run on windows 7 (or at least the 64 bits version). :(

I'm using XPT server (version 1855, they said it also KPT version 1855).
If you wanna try to connect to my server and have a closer look, please inbox me.

Thanks for reading. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the old problem. It seems that I used too old client or something like that.
I upgrade my server to kPT version 2477 and now I can connect to the server from any computer.
The new problem is I got the runtime error :(, I also upgraded Visual C++ to the newest version :(
Error - "Conn. Failed.." on windows 7 64 bits home premium - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh No ! you need check for IP in client and server file.
and editor sql.dll , delete blackuser,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can drag the icon into the "Recycled Bin" on your desktop, or Right Click and select "Delete". XD (you can also dump out to the command line and use the DEL or ERASE commands, or use bash with the "rm" command, or.... etc. etc. etc.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can drag the icon into the "Recycled Bin" on your desktop, or Right Click and select "Delete". XD (you can also dump out to the command line and use the DEL or ERASE commands, or use bash with the "rm" command, or.... etc. etc. etc.)
I think he mean where is it :p

Oh No ! you need check for IP in client and server file.
and editor sql.dll , delete blackuser,
None of those work. But I found the solution anyway, thank you :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I figured that. But there's no excuse for not being able to find a file on your own computer when you've been given it's name. Where is it? It's where you put it. Run a search, or write one. Pipe DIR to grep, whatever you're comfortable with.

If it's not there, then all is already good.

Actually, where it should be is wherever your server executable is, but a search on our forum would have given you numerous tips on how to stop it being created. (usually make a file in notepad, or a folder of that name and set it read only and write / delete protected)

Back