Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connection probs [helping a friend]

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hello all, Im helping a guy with his server. He're using Hamachi cause of bad internet connection. The biggest problem is that other players cant connect but he can...Thats the worse part of this story.. and im not sure what to make other players get in.
I tried myself yesterday to get in.. But I got "Conn. Failed" after 5-7sec.
I've change the IP in the registry, ldata and also in the PtReg.txt file to his hamachi IP but I still got "Conn. Failed" ...Its pretty strange cause we both are using the same game client which is BloodPT.exe

Btw, this guy im helping are from Israel. He're using a router which is a Israelian copmany who make the router so Im not sure how to open port(s) on this router... Im not at all lol anyway lol.. The router company is named "Bezeq" So if anyone got a clue about how to do.. Well, just make a post lol how to do then xD
Thx :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
No, why?
Did you write in here to get more posts done?
I guess you did anyway...
You could better ask me on msn if it was imri I was helping...Couldn't you :O?
I guess it would be much easier than spending time to make s*** posts here on lol, I was asking for help not for junk.
Hope you got it...Its not Imri :)

(srry for flaming up)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Generally speaking, firmware for routers is pretty similar. There should be a tab for allowing and disallowing ports. Also, many routers have an option called "Game Mode" -- which enables many ports to help ensure connectivity.

If he doesn't know how to do it, he should read the manual. If for whatever reason his router doesn't have the ability to enable ports (I've never seen this occur though), tell him to update the firmware (if an update is available) in hopes that the ability to do so will be there.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Swezid the flaming does need to stop. You said sorry for it. But sorry is no excuse. Were friends. But this is a dev forums not a drama house. As for afikhn he will get warned if a mod see's necessary.

Did you do what i told you to do on MSN? Opening ports on the router...

Back