Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

crash gameserver MPT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
off : ok
onl : ? run somtime crash gameserver iused server MPT and rollback

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... My first thought when I read this was: "I must delete this thread. ASAP."

Either you give us more info, or we can't really help you. Crash's can have undefined reasons. We can't really magically guess your problem and fix it for ya. :wink:

Example: does it crash from time to time? It started crashing after you added something: Like a monster, or an item? What?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
15min server crash
I certainly do not have to monster , item test because 10 people can not see the stars all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe time for a printscreen of the error or something?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe time for a printscreen of the error or something?
I'm with Sheen. Time for a complete rewrite, with some real words formed together into meaningful sentences IMHO.

So far, my best recommendation (reading literally and without any empathic attempt to correct appalling language skills) would be to open the task manager and kill the server process. This usually produces a very clean crash for me.

You could automate the same effect by using the pskill.exe tool in pstools and a looping batch file which starts the server, waits 15 mins and then crashes it on queue, before restarting it again.

I don't know how to make your players see stars without going around to their house and hitting each one very hard on the head. But I guess you could script your client to kick in the starfield screensaver periodically?

Note: [highlight]This answer is deliberately as useless as the request information.[/highlight]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server me load >1gb :( 15min behind 1.2gb crash and rollback :(

i need automatic savegame 5min/1

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You've just described the normal operation of many server releases. Crash every 15min is extreme, but maybe you have very little memory and limited pagefile?

The game normally saves every 2mins, so a complete rollback kinda means gamesave events aren't happening at all.

Back