Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"DC with server" Creating New Characters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to creating private servers and I've almost gotten the server up and running except that I can't get any accounts except the admin account to be able to work in the game client. when I log in as the admin account, I can create characters and everything works fine, but when I use any other account (I've made several) I can login and get to the character creation screen, but once I create a character, as soon as the game loads and starts, I get a message that says DC with Server and then I get logged out and can no longer log into the the client at all and have to restart the server.

I'm using the KPT 1871-No xtrap game.exe and the fusion repack server with the [Ultimate Release]KPT Endless tower v2.2 server

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rename hotuk.ini in game.exe folder before trying to log non-GM character. :wink:

Back