Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Disable auto-save

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've started recently to priston tale server development, and I have found an error in my client... If I get 2 itens or I level up and do something that will force the game to save, the game crash, so I want to disable the auto-save of my game.exe...

Someone know if it is possible, have some tutorial or something alike? I'm looking for it all the day, but I did't find yet...

Thanks! :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is a tutorial for saving in real time:

But you can easy figure out how to disable saving using this tutorial.

If your client crash/dc when you lvl/pick item than you have incompatible item/xp tables. Disabling auto-save will not fix anything in long run.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If your client crash/dc when you lvl/pick item than you have incompatible item/xp tables. Disabling auto-save will not fix anything in long run.

i think his need help about disable line auto save in game .
and i think need search line auto save and change for zero

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks... I'll try this. I don't think that this occur because incompatible item/xp, because when I tried to save the game twice using /save, game.exe crashed anyway...

Thanks again! :D:

[EDIT] I tried, but I think that I need to disable the auto-save in game.exe... Someone knows how I can do it?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried, but I think that I need to disable the auto-save in game.exe... Someone knows how I can do it?

xbY933y - Disable auto-save - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does that not revert all character progression when you log off? Are you still getting game save at vendor / bank exchange?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's saving character progress normally. I don't know why, but I used the tutorial and somehow it fixed my problem... The game still saving, but now the game doesn't crash anymore...

Back