Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, PTBr 4176 link is down.

There's no such thing as "current", as I'm sure you know. Any release should provide matching client and server, or a reference to an existing release it's tested to work with.

There will always be effort involved in integrating any updated release to an existing server setup. Complete releases usually drop off the web pretty fast (because they are big files which aren't accessed much) and are never as useful as a solid, classic base.
Because without the base, you have no frame of reference to understand what they broke which may cause all the bugs in their setup... which are usually numerous and critical, or they wouldn't have released it. ;)

Be more specific in what you want which has missing links and I'll see if I can provide re-uploads for a bit. I keep *most* (not all) stuff, even if I don't get around to trying it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no tutorial on using the MPT files which are, somewhat, broken. They need extra fixing, and the bits about doing that are incomplete. (they probably won't ever be complete since the complete fix needs someone to release a client which matches the server backup before it's been locked down and encrypted... not just un-encrypted and unlocked, but before that ever happened)

The fusion repack is something QuantumFusion (and Shagpub?) put together with a tonne of updates to get closer to the 120 level cap era.

Back