Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

N files for server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Needed :

xtrap for server how must and for client kpt 1871
window mode for my server and client
admin client or gm for client
working game.exe how i can login for my game

server files is repackmadness (sunrisept) with kpt 2.2 endless server.exe and edited hotuk.ini for my ip public and char files kpt client

i have register.reg and kpt 1871 and launcher and game.exe bloodpt or xpt but cannot join

...thanks for helping

aaa... Who found any time foe help me to host my server pm me on priv messenger here or msn avdeoks2@hotmail.com

i can upload my client but its only kpt client 1871 with game.exe bloodpt or xpt and register.reg nothing else if i must add more tell me what !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man i this links looking much time so i n work game.exe and how hex client and xtrap put

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, I dont understand you at all. But anyway, you have to read those links "Alternative 1-3" cuz you'll find information in there about these simply things you need. It doesnt matter it takes time. - The fact is, Its taking long long time to make a nice PT Server
(If you're unsure how to do it right).

Back