Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix "BillingDBError"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix the "BillingDBError"? I get DCed after playing on my server for about 3 to 5 minutes. When I check my C: drive, I see the "BillingDBError" file. The contents of the file are as follows:

132415|SELECT IDX FROM WHERE userid = 'AccountName' AND ChName='CharacterName' AND DelActive=0 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server doesn't exist or access was denied。
132457|INSERT INTO ClanTicket (userid, ChName, IP, ServerName, SNo) values('AccountName','CharacterName','127.0.0.1','', 41)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
billingdb's is irrelevent to you being d/ced. I have those errors as well but I never got d/ced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something must be happening. When I wasn't even logged into the server, the server closed down for no reason. When I check the HD, there was a new entry in the "BillingDBerror". Maybe I need to enter someting into the BillingDB or ClanDB database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you could be right. since the logs are updated...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have input necessary data into both BillingDB and ClanTicket, but the same error still occurs. Any advice?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do, its related to Clan.dll and its the first thing i figured out (with a bit of luck) about the clan system. The answer has been posted altought the person that posted it didnt tell what it was for or what it would fix.

Put the following into a reg file (i.e.: filename.reg) and execute it on the server. It will tell Clan.dll where to find ODBC information.

But that does not solve all errors from happening, it only fixes the connection problem and a few queries will be able to run.

--------- text file begin --------------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PristonTale\GameServer]
"LogPath"="C:\\Where u wanna store the BILLING DB Error logs"
"ServerName"="Name of your server"
"ClanDbIP"="Server IP"
"ClanDbID"="SQL User"
"ClanDbPwd"="SQL password"
"CLanDbName"="ClanDb"
------------ text file end ----------------------------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do, its related to Clan.dll and its the first thing i figured out (with a bit of luck) about the clan system. The answer has been posted altought the person that posted it didnt tell what it was for or what it would fix.

Put the following into a reg file (i.e.: filename.reg) and execute it on the server. It will tell Clan.dll where to find ODBC information.

But that does not solve all errors from happening, it only fixes the connection problem and a few queries will be able to run.

--------- text file begin --------------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PristonTale\GameServer]
"LogPath"="C:\\Where u wanna store the BILLING DB Error logs"
"ServerName"="Name of your server"
"ClanDbIP"="Server IP"
"ClanDbID"="SQL User"
"ClanDbPwd"="SQL password"
"CLanDbName"="ClanDb"
------------ text file end ----------------------------------

Thanks for that, but it still doesn't work. I wrote the above into a reg file (i.e.: filename.reg), with the appropriate information, and then executed (i.e. ran) it in my PT server root. But, I still get DCed after about 5-10 minutes and the same "BillingDBError" message appears in my C: drive. Am I doing this correctly? Please advise. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
132415|SELECT IDX FROM WHERE userid = 'AccountName' AND ChName='CharacterName' AND DelActive=0 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server doesn't exist or access was denied。

thats explicit to say your trouble.

ConnectionOpen (Connect()).
SQL Server doesn't exist or access was denied

you have troubles in your connection check twice your database.
Be sure it accept sql autenthication, your ip or pipe be right, and your user be right, and that the user you using have the proper rights to database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thats explicit to say your trouble.

ConnectionOpen (Connect()).
SQL Server doesn't exist or access was denied

you have troubles in your connection check twice your database.
Be sure it accept sql autenthication, your ip or pipe be right, and your user be right, and that the user you using have the proper rights to database.

Thanks. I re-checked it and found my SQL User ID and Password were incorrect in the "filename.reg" file. But, now I have a different error (please see my post on "ScoopRecvRoute(Main)".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back