Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force Sheltoms affecting AOE attacks

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi RZ Fam

Has anyone any idea of a means of making force orbs affect AOE attacks?

Im pretty useless with a search engine but I was unable to find anything about this :/

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i rerember corretly, there are two functions of damage processing. The one is used by single target damage and got his own opcode. The second func is used for multi-target damage. So, somewhere in the single target function, should be a call for add force damage and you have to add the call to the multitarget-func too.

Edit. Maybe to function is implement already in your server. Magical Force will be apply to AEO effects already. I dont know you server version.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
this is using the MPT client/server, did a little testing and found no change in damage using tornado or diastrophism with or without force orb :/

Upvote 0

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can check the open source of PT where force damage will be applyed to the damage packet. Should be implement somewhere in srv_damage.cpp

Upvote 0
Back