Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new game kpt

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Class Martial Artist is also playable/testable on DTP-OpenBeta. If you want to try it, feel free to register.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
would the KPT client most up to date for this month? 04/2019?

Yeah i've just updated it on 3.10.7 now
Shared Folder I keep updating:

PristonTale-Korean-Test-Client-v3.10.7-(2019.04.18).rar:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SunnyZ, any idea on how to register to play in the korean server? I know they require that social number or w/e but is there any way around it or how to get it?
I found out that the koreans have tutorials to play in our brazilian servers lol we should be able to play in theirs too :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as I know they require a korean phone number, because most korean numbers are registered with bank accounts and they usually shop online by putting the phone number and verify the codes directly on the phone to buy online.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Latest KPT Test Client V3.15.5
(Includes the new map Crystal Nest, monsters, weapons, armor)

x6JQqEE - new game kpt - RaGEZONE Forums

pOTmXT - new game kpt - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
i swear they gave up on drawing new designs, they just rehash other ones with different colours now :/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kaka, thank you SunnyZ, but maybe what I need is a Sever Priston tale do you have it? I'm looking to develop in Vietnam, But I don't know where to start because I don't have the source yet, it's been a long time since i've come back kaka

Upvote 0
Back