Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game KPT Error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this damn error? I downloaded the KPT client-full, and even if I do not want to run the update, and even trying to run the game directly I get this damn error, I've formatted the machine about 3 times and the error continues.

Tolrok - Game KPT Error - RaGEZONE Forums

The error is in Latin, but I was able to find the original Korean phrase that would be this

런쳐를 통해 실행해 주세요.
클라이언트를 종료합니다.

That using the translator would

Scroll through the initiator.
Turn off the client.

If you open the game in hex it is well below Image\Curse.cht.ddd.txt I really do not know why, and the update gives a good-looking error too, does anyone have a light?

Reaction score
KPT have REALLY locked down their game.
It's basically only available to Korean players now.
Their last update made it so you you need to log in to the masang website with your account, then you can launch the game from there.

Oh going on their website, loks like people have had issues with the web launcher, so they have made a PC launcher.
More info here:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
edit" start game.exe MS_GM_SUPERSTAR
exit" to make up .bat file,try it. now ,kpt has finish selceting area on your login

Reaction score
edit" start game.exe MS_GM_SUPERSTAR
exit" to make up .bat file,try it. now ,kpt has finish selceting area on your login

Nice fix mate!
Works perfectly :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back