Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM command "/field" giving me "game.exe error" (MysteryPT)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dudes,

Lets to the informations:
- Char n Field of Server and Client are exactly the same.
- Client and Server MysteryPT.
- Nothing changed by me at game.exe and server.exe since the installation of MysteryPT by Setup VM release of SunnyZ.

The situation:
- Every time i did use of "/field" command, while 4 - 5 times used (sometimes at 1 - 2), the game crashes with game.exe error.
- At the same map i did the teleport (ex.: /field 6), not always it gives me the crash. Its not the matter of what field im teleporting.
- Before the game crash, it loads a while (the game, while trying to telep) until it shows the error message.

What could it be?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dudes,

Lets to the informations:
- Char n Field of Server and Client are exactly the same.
- Client and Server MysteryPT.
- Nothing changed by me at game.exe and server.exe since the installation of MysteryPT by Setup VM release of SunnyZ.

The situation:
- Every time i did use of "/field" command, while 4 - 5 times used (sometimes at 1 - 2), the game crashes with game.exe error.
- At the same map i did the teleport (ex.: /field 6), not always it gives me the crash. Its not the matter of what field im teleporting.
- Before the game crash, it loads a while (the game, while trying to telep) until it shows the error message.

What could it be?

Hi you have a hotuk.ini for GM on this server?

Back