Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So lately everyone seems to be interested in how to remove Xtrap, but I haven't seen any guides on how to actually ADD Xtrap. It could just be me, but I have been searching for it for days now.

Is there any, or not?

Staff member
Reaction score
When creating a thread, use a [highlight]descriptive title[/highlight] for the main subject of your thread.
Detail:-
Do [highlight]not[/highlight] use:-
"please help!"
"help needed!"
"where to find?"
"is it possible?"​
... or similarly nondescript titles.

In fact, the failure of each of those titles is that the part which absolutely [highlight]must be included[/highlight] is the point you cut short your sentence. As a potential reader of your new thread, I should go in with some idea if I am able to respond or not before I click on the thread.

Valid titles may be:-
"[help] SOD ranking?"
"[help] Server crash!"
"[request] can't find clan system!"
"[request] ClanSOD in Perl? Can it be done?"​
... Of course, [highlight]note the [tag][/highlight] at the start makes most of the bad titles irrelevant. :wink:
Also, [highlight]DO NOT[/highlight] ask for the right server files and/or client to use. There is a pinned thread dedicated to that subject, otherwise your thread might likely be deleted or you infracted.

I'm not infracting you this time, but thread closed. Make sure to read them :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When creating a thread, use a [highlight]descriptive title[/highlight] for the main subject of your thread.
Detail:-
Do [highlight]not[/highlight] use:-
"please help!"
"help needed!"
"where to find?"
"is it possible?"​
... or similarly nondescript titles.

In fact, the failure of each of those titles is that the part which absolutely [highlight]must be included[/highlight] is the point you cut short your sentence. As a potential reader of your new thread, I should go in with some idea if I am able to respond or not before I click on the thread.

Valid titles may be:-
"[help] SOD ranking?"
"[help] Server crash!"
"[request] can't find clan system!"
"[request] ClanSOD in Perl? Can it be done?"​
... Of course, [highlight]note the [tag][/highlight] at the start makes most of the bad titles irrelevant. :wink:
Also, [highlight]DO NOT[/highlight] ask for the right server files and/or client to use. There is a pinned thread dedicated to that subject, otherwise your thread might likely be deleted or you infracted.

I'm not infracting you this time, but thread closed. Make sure to read them :thumbup:
GaryBrooks - [help] - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back