Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help me] with create client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I download something from website files for server etc... and i n to make a client for server but i dont know how . Can help me write step on step

I download :

McMadness Repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can download KPT client and use it (or you can also use other clients that are modified by some private PT servers staffs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i try to download kpt client but tell me how i can make ptlauncher for my server with game.exe and fast website with created acc . Thanks so much foe help !

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Here is a guide you can follow step by step: http://www.forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=331160
(+ better serverfliles)

download this client/game.exe (version 1871):

and download this server.exe by shagpub:

put the server.exe in your serverfiles. Start it ( do not start 4096.exe/4096b ) - and put the game.exe in your gamefolder. Enjoy ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could u give me links on filefront i cant download with megauploads error script

n link for full client on my server i prefer english not korean

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Here you are:

Enjoy.

Back