Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]IPBlocker

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to block someone's IP or a program that I can't really seem to find to block user's IP. I looked at Darkknight's PT Protector, but I dunno if it blocks Ip's. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Edit:

I found this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/how-do-i-ip-ban-ppls-my-server-377965/

But I have no idea of how to exactly input the IP to block it, any help please

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, PT Protector doesn't block IPs.

You can block IPs though using a firewall. You can block IPs through a router too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, I read your post about it, but can you go further into detail about how to make this possible? lol or a guide possibly?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to explain it any better =P You just get a firewall that supports IP blocking, then you add the IP you want to block to a list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ppl

I'm back... :)

As DarkKnightH20 told above the best way is a firewall to filter IPs that will connect or not to your server, but if you know what you do in your server, you can try IPSec, but be careful if you not sure about how to use it your server can stay inaccessible.

The best way to keep you server secure and safe is firewall + IPSec

You can find some good information about IPSec on MSDN or security forums.

GL ^^

Back