Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[N help] for join to my server Look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI...

I have mssql with full scripts and odbc register sql server for c8master.

i have my server files with kpt endles server.exe . run it work

install kpt client 1871 put there my reg.file launcher(by giles) and xpt.exe (change it for game.exe how my launcher can work) i see status on my server on or off

next :

i run in baby program website clan files (sandurs) work

btw if i going to register account and put acc and pass and wait few secounds : got

Script error detected at line 94.
Source line: objConn.Open "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source=" & dbhost & "; Initial Catalog=" & database & "; User ID=" & dbuser & "; Password=" & dbpass
Description: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]Serwer SQL not detected

someone can help me how i can register my acc to my pt folder server how i join to my game . i trying to only register script with asp pictures see acc sucesfull. go to client run xpt.exe and try to log put acc and pass in game and see con to xpt... and -->con. failed why?

thanks for helping

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Open up ur login.asp script in notepad and Change DBhost to YOURSERVER\SQLEXPRESS, Change the UserID to sa and change DBPass or watever its called to the password you set for sa during installation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i haven't login asp.

avdeoks2 - [N help] for join to my server Look - RaGEZONE Forums

look on this screenshot thats my files from website is redemption pt website files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Run baby and make only login.asp and 3 asp pictures

press acc and pass press ok and have

Script error detected at line 12.
Source line: Set rs = Conn.execute (StrSql)
Description: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'userid'.

Back