Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help me] Register on website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look here i have it

1)

avdeoks2 - [Help me] Register on website - RaGEZONE Forums

why i have failed ? tell me

2)

files from my website folder

3)

Who know what hepped why my website dont working and why i have failed port 80 in baby program ...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The readon it failed to start on port 80 was due to the fact that you already have something else using up port 80. Change the ports to like 8080 or something on babywebserver. Its in the options somewhere. then when you go to your register just add :8080 say my sites...

mywebsite.com

i would go

mywebsite.com:8080

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, make sure nothing is blocking babywebserver's ability to listen on the given port (i.e. firewall, windows, etc). Most likely though, it's as Superman said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In babywebssl I change port to 8080 and go to my browser and i put and later port website work but my site is empty clean white ? why i need files from my website with register and pictures my bad or what?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you set your paths correctly? I.e. "web pages" folder and "default page".

The page you're hosting, did you modify/make it right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change in settings for using this folder with this files and look this my files in folder

and run babywebs and go to broweser put ip and nothing website is empty i donty know why i making the same how movies server setting up but my not working in movies work whY?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i change in settings for using this folder with this files and look this my files in folder

and run babywebs and go to broweser put ip and nothing website is empty i donty know why i making the same how movies server setting up but my not working in movies work whY?
I can't see that image. You posted it with an ellipse (...). Can you post the actual link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

work 100%

thats my files from website

site empty white (nothing)

Back