Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] pt.gregooverse.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know if you noticed, or if people still used that website, but it is down as of today.
I don't have time to maintain it, to make it evolve and I didn't renew the hosting for it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you want to you can continue to host as a subdomain of my web server. Of course i will take no credit for this, and might add another section to it for my own discoveries or discoveries based on yours?

*Up to you mate, if you want to, it is entirely up to you.

If not, good luck in the future and i hope whatever you are doing, you have success with.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
:O: I still refer to it a lot, both in posts here and in general. :*: Can we get a backup (maybe make a "release") or would you mind if I posted some of those things back and credited you? (to save you the effort... I know many of them where here and removed so you could keep control of them)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I will expand on my reasoning incase you feel threatened by this, as i know before people have fraudulently claimed ownership of your work.
My reasoning is that your website is and always will be known as an invaluable resource for the new users to this community, i feel to lose your work and access to a refference would be a huge huge step backwards for our community. If ever i post on a thread as i did less than 2 days ago where a user requires to hex or use olly to edit a value i refer them to the learning base located on your site. I would happily make the domain name of the area reflect who created it something like Gregoo.reaverpt.eu. Without any issue i would happily continue to host your work for others to use and see.

If you do wish to do this, i will create an FTP account for you on my server so you can have complete control over this project if you feel it isnt going the way you want you can remove it. Either that or if you do want to i can take the files in a zip archive and upload them immediately

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh my...
I didn't know it was still used since it hasn't been updated for a while.
I'll see what I can do, I probably have some free space on a server somewhere.

EDIT: Okay it's back online. Same URL, different location. Some stuff might be b0rken.
The DNS propagation is still in progress. It might take a couple hours to kick in everywhere.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Much thanks Gregoo. I really appreciate the information you have given us, not just for the actual developments, but also for the excellent way the process of achieving them is described.

I don't think I ever mastered your skill with being "succinct", but it was your method of actually documenting the process which really got me into writing up PT developments rather than just doing them. It is, and always was, that shared documentation of process which inspired me to become active on RaGEZONE. Far more than any "files" shared.

For this reason, you are, and have always been a hero in my eyes. I am eternally grateful to you for all of that.

Do I sense a "moving on" from your OP? If so, I wish you all the best of everything, and urge you not to be a stranger. Feel free to pop by and chat, any time. :D:

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks gregoo, i still access your site for remember a information that i forgot or download jpt after format my computer =D
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice then. Glad to hear. ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do I sense a "moving on" from your OP? If so, I wish you all the best of everything, and urge you not to be a stranger. Feel free to pop by and chat, any time. :D:
My job is eating a lot of my former free time now. Besides, I moved to a new appartment so I need some time to adjust and also buy all the furniture.

I still have a lot of .txt files stashed on my hard drive that I wanted to release, but I never did since it's written in my very own gibberish. I lack the time to properly format it in a way understable by a normal human being.

I also wanted to redo the website, the old one is... grey, it looks depressing.
I started ( ) and even put it on GitHub ( ) so it could be easily cloned by anybody and easily updated with branches and merge, but then again, no time to finish it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks Grego, And im sure, the rest of the community currently registered here, as well as future members to come feel the same as i do when i say a great thanks and that your generosity and forward thinking will not be forgotten.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Gregoo I know you don't come back much (or ever....), i noticed your site went down a few months ago, but I have downloaded your Github release of gregooverse and will put it on my home workshop (kilroy.ddns.net) as kilroy.ddns.net/gregoo/ because I still reference it a lot and I know others do.

I hope this is OK and if you wish me to remove it at any stage just send me a PM or email me and i'll remove it instantly.

Loved your work, just wish I had the originals of your stuff before you removed key items, it was the best!

**EDIT**

dang, just looked through your files on github and realised none of the tutu's are there :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I think we all miss your website gregoo!
If you still have the files, I could chuck em on my server @
Code:
http://gregoo.pristonworld.com
http://gregoo.priston.world
Can setup a ftp connection for you too mate.
Your website is a really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back