Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] pt.gregooverse.net / pt.gregoover.se

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For those of you still using that website, it's going to be unavailable for a short period (24-48h).
I moved it to another server, which has another IP and the DNS configuration needs to propagate everywhere for the website to become available again.

Just a heads up (-: .

Reaction score
For those of you still using that website, it's going to be unavailable for a short period (24-48h).
I moved it to another server, which has another IP and the DNS configuration needs to propagate everywhere for the website to become available again.

Just a heads up (-: .

Thanks Gregoo!
It is a truly fantastic site, I always use it :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If anyone experienced some blank pages with both addresses ( - ) it is fixed.
I used another Linux distribution and another server software when I migrated and a few things were different (-: .

Also some information I stumbled upon while coloring some portions of the site. There is a typo in the sql.dll.

sql-dll - [Info] pt.gregooverse.net / pt.gregoover.se - RaGEZONE Forums

I haven't fixed it on my server, so I don't know if there are further errors. (But I think there aren't any since the coloration stays broken until the end after that line).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back