• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ip of game.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to know if he has as I to catch one game.exe that it has IP pra if to connect and to make to only read ptreg.rgx, ldata, .reg, to be able to connect itself because I do not have fixed IP here then find better thus. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i understand you right, you search for a tool that always updates your serevr ip in the client exe.

This is posible with a launcher.
Ive done it this way:

my launcher pings an dyndns host (for example: myhost.ath.cx) which is always upt to day trough my router.

So i ping this dyndns adress with the launcher and let it write the new ip in ptreg.rgx

The bad thing is that u have to restart the server when you get a new ip from you inter provider. But i think thats just a small problem.

Maybe ill write a public launcher where evryone just need to add the dyndns name ;)
Or maybe someone has done it already. just search for it

Back