Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ip of game.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to know if he has as I to catch one game.exe that it has IP pra if to connect and to make to only read ptreg.rgx, ldata, .reg, to be able to connect itself because I do not have fixed IP here then find better thus. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i understand you right, you search for a tool that always updates your serevr ip in the client exe.

This is posible with a launcher.
Ive done it this way:

my launcher pings an dyndns host (for example: myhost.ath.cx) which is always upt to day trough my router.

So i ping this dyndns adress with the launcher and let it write the new ip in ptreg.rgx

The bad thing is that u have to restart the server when you get a new ip from you inter provider. But i think thats just a small problem.

Maybe ill write a public launcher where evryone just need to add the dyndns name ;)
Or maybe someone has done it already. just search for it

Back