Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KPT cant log in?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have downloaded the game and it has successfully updated, I also created an account on the kpt site, however it wont let me log into the game? It brings up a box when i try to log in and when i click one of the options it directs me to the site? Am I missing something?

(Sorry If this is the wrong place!)

Thanks!​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it because you need to register your account with your Korean citizenship ID? I can't remember what they call it, but it's effectively a Social Security number or person code allocated to every Korean citizen based on their province and year of birth.

This code is unique to every Korean citizen and gives some assurance to the Korean game host that every account is held by a unique player based in their home nation. This means that if they have to ban you for cheating, it's very difficult to create a new account and try again.

This, as Korea is the birth place of Priston Tale, is also the reason that prevention of cheating is not a major issue for the core development team, provided they can detect and ban cheats.

Back