Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can only login to accounts with password admin not what i set them as

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As title says i cant login to accounts with the password as i set when i registered an account im using MPT Server files and client files

like if i set it as test123 i can only login with pass admin test123 pass gives me wrong password.

Thanks, JB

Reaction score
Ye, not sure what is up with that.

Only fix I've found is to delete sql.dll and just use odbc.
This will not effect clan.dll, can still make create and manage clans fine.

It would be nice to find out why this is happening though.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Before everything make sure that the password that you set on the registration page is the one that appears on the database.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok so i got the password thing situated but does anyone know a game.exe that will connect to MPT server files? cant seem to find one and the one that comes in MPT client will not load for me.

And how do i edit the ip for a game.exe to connect to?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only the MPT Admin client will connect to the MPT server, and because it's an Admin client, only users with Admin rights in hotuk.ini will be able to log in using their normal password. ;)

Someone needs to adapt the admin client to act as a regular user client to allow players to join without being admin / debug user. (at least, that would be my guess)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only the MPT Admin client will connect to the MPT server, and because it's an Admin client, only users with Admin rights in hotuk.ini will be able to log in using their normal password. ;)

Someone needs to adapt the admin client to act as a regular user client to allow players to join without being admin / debug user. (at least, that would be my guess)

Ah Ok thanks bobosol :) will figure something out xD

Back