Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Logs and their semnification

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
0:51:49 - ID:( xxx ) / Name:( KuliKinho ) / IP ( xxx ) Level vs EXP Error
0:49:41 - ID:( xxxx ) / Name:( Wyvren ) / IP ( xxxx ) Event High Score
0:49:24 - ID:( xxxxx ) / Name:( WhOoKid ) / IP ( xxxxx ) *Server Money overflow( 130 ) - ( *ADD_MONEY [GetItem]* )
0:47:47 - ID:( xxxxxx ) / Name:( ChuckNorris ) / IP ( xxxxxx ) Server Inventory [Item] Error ( 70 ) - ( Devil Scythe )
0:46:46 - ID:( xxxxxxx ) / Name:( [POWER] ) / IP ( xxxxxxx ) Client Energy Bar Error

Client Energy bar Error some kind of god mode hack?
Server Inventory Item error is what ? dupe item ?
event high score ?...
level vs exp cause i have 50x exp rate? :O

please explain if any1 knows exactly what this all mean :)
so i can start banning some hackers lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0:51:49 - ID:( xxx ) / Name:( KuliKinho ) / IP ( xxx ) Level vs EXP Error
0:49:41 - ID:( xxxx ) / Name:( Wyvren ) / IP ( xxxx ) Event High Score
0:49:24 - ID:( xxxxx ) / Name:( WhOoKid ) / IP ( xxxxx ) *Server Money overflow( 130 ) - ( *ADD_MONEY [GetItem]* )
0:47:47 - ID:( xxxxxx ) / Name:( ChuckNorris ) / IP ( xxxxxx ) Server Inventory [Item] Error ( 70 ) - ( Devil Scythe )
0:46:46 - ID:( xxxxxxx ) / Name:( [POWER] ) / IP ( xxxxxxx ) Client Energy Bar Error

Client Energy bar Error some kind of god mode hack?
Server Inventory Item error is what ? dupe item ?
event high score ?...
level vs exp cause i have 50x exp rate? :O

please explain if any1 knows exactly what this all mean :)
so i can start banning some hackers lol

Client Energy bar Error = GOD MODE >> Permanent ban

Level vs EXP Error = Ignore it if the diference of EXP is close, else permanent ban. must consider the Xp rate u gave.

others error I dont know and never see be4.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks

any way to IP ban a player ? from server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the nightmare of PristonTale server owners.

You have what ... 100 members ? .. they have 1000's ... so now u know how the GM felt at real PT server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks

any way to IP ban a player ? from server

3- ways...

1) through firewall
2) through hotuk.ini
3) through database with urslogin.dll (wich we dont have).

but you must consider too that many ppl may use dynamic ip and/or proxy, so ipban may be a pain, but maybe playing with pcroom database you can block countries ;)

anyway....

Event High Score = somebody owns in bellatra, ignore this.

*Server Money overflow( 130 ) - ( *ADD_MONEY [GetItem]* ) = somebody pick cash and have overall more money than specified by *PERMIT_MONEY, so ignore and raise this value, or warn the player.

Server Inventory [Item] Error ( 70 ) - ( Devil Scythe )= some item have a checksum error, look the player and track the item on logs, if you find that the item not belongs to the ranges of your customization then suspend/warn or ban the user depending on the case.

Client Energy Bar Error= a player using a hack to modify the speed to use the spells, often is used without mana, or stamina or well without delay, ban the user and delete his account and all his characters.

Last edited:
Back